Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MC X Yubel

4 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

MC X Yubel - Page 19 Empty Re: MC X Yubel

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:33 pm

Leona: Stamps my foot looking sour. "What about me, Daddy?"

Fang: Looks at Leona with disinterest. "What about you?"

MC: "A dilemma." I think it over. "I think not. I'd hate to take you away from screwing your own daughter. I'll take my half of the kingdom and be gone with it."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:44 pm

Yubel:
the same time as Fang: "what about you?"
"you are jealous of your own daughter, Calico? You must be desperate. eighteen years without anybody taking care of your body. you know we had fun together. we can have fun again."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Blurb : ironic

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:59 pm

Leona: Crosses my arms, "Hmph!"

MC: "I don't know what you are talking about, I don't know any of these kids. I've never met them. Just this one..." I point to Fang. "likes to call me mommy. Whatever. I'm not jealous, I'm simply not keen on the idea of my husband keeping a concubine around. Why do you need a concubine, when you have me? No. I'll take my half of the kingdom and go, thank you."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Yubel:
"she is not my concubine, she is my beloved daughter and I'd do anything to make her happy. I have money, I could buy any woman I want, but I don't. I am not interested in a concubine, only in my beloved daughter and if you stop being so annoying, I might even be interested in you." this is only halve true. I missed her.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:23 pm

MC: "From what I've seen she's both, and that's what makes the whole thing so sick. I don't know if I can even be with someone who was screwing his own daughter? She may look like an adult now, but how do I know that this hasn't been going on for years before hand."

Leona: "Stop talking about me like I'm not even here!" I stamp my foot. "I wanted to do it, whoever you are, and if you don't like it, you can just leave! Nobody wants you here! You're mean and rude, begone with you."

Fang: "How about we stop arguing, have a nice banquet, and then decide what to do in a calm rational manner?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:46 pm

Haou:
"I agree with Fang. we are all royalty are we not? where is our diplomacy?"

Yubel:
I walk over to Leona and hug her. "I know you are here. you were always there, ever since you were born you supported me and made me smile. not like you, Calico." I totally ignore Fang.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:05 pm

MC: Flips off Yubel.

Leona: "Hisses at MC."

Fang: Clings to MC's waist, hoping this doesn't turn violent.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:16 pm

Yubel:
"ah, a true queen's behaviour, huh? face it, Callie, you are in no position to make demands. you were dead for 18 years. and I am the one with the money. I can easy make you the one with a scandal in her record. let's see, you obviously weren't dead, so the only explanation was that you abandoned your children. what's worse, sleeping with them or leaving them alone with a demon who sleeps with them?"

Haou:
I watch all this patiently.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:23 pm

MC: I raise my eyebrow. "Callie? Are you sleeping with her too, behind your own daughter's back? And they say Henry VIII had a lot of mistresses to go along with his many wives. You want me back, as your queen? Make it worth my while."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:25 pm

Yubel:
"I don't sleep with her and I don't want you back. it's you who wants my kingdom. you should be the one making it worth my while."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:35 pm

MC: "I'm open to a negotiation. But I do want something in exchange." I point to Haou. "That one seems level headed, perhaps he could come up with something we'd both be satisfied with."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:49 pm

Haou:
I clear my throat. "of cause. you are both as easy to read as a boo, especially you, mother. You want to dominate father. it's obvious that leadership is only your second target. even when you reveal this scandal, it wouldn't make you queen, you only want halve of the kingdom and when father offered you all of it you rejected the offer. you only want to dominate father. father doesn't want to dominate you however, but it also doesn't want to be dominated by you. all father wants is that you either vanish from his life or at least take a position in it where you can't ask for the kingdom any more. but it also wouldn't mind putting you in a cage and cutting your tongue out. However, Fang wants you to be part of our family while Leona wants to be together with father and father wants to please its children. As you see, finding a solution is simple.
In order to satisfy Fang's and Leona's wish, you will become a member of our family, but not engaged with father, you could take the role of an aunt. Your desire to dominate father doesn't have to be unsatisfied though. as member of our family you will gather more and more information with which you can blackmail father, eventually reaching a point where it gives in. until you reached that point where you gathered enough information, father will have its peace. so, what do you say?"

Yubel:
"Haou! how dare you?"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:19 pm

MC: I laugh. "Kid's good. I could use a boy like you in my empire. But you have something wrong. I don't want to dominate your father. I want my own power in my own right. I want my own kingdom. It's obvious your father has moved on without me." I cast a casual glance in the direction of Leona. "Fine. Let's divide up the marital assets, I/E the kingdom and be done with each other. By dividing the kingdom in two, you, your siblings, and your father will have a kingdom to rule as you see fit, and I'll go away, quietly to rule my own kingdom. If you won't bother me, I won't bother you."

Leona: "Fine by me. Give her what she wants and be done with her."

Fang: Looks as if he's about to cry. "But... mommy."

MC: I look at Fang, feeling a twinge of pity. "Look kid, your getting the better end of the deal. You wouldn't want me as a mother." I see that Fang's look doesn't go away. "Fine... you can come visit me in my kingdom whenever you want, just don't bug me too much."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:30 pm

Haou:
"may I ask why you even asked me? you don't seem really interested in what I said. But that might be because you don't want to admit that you care more about father than you think. You don't want to admit that dominating it is more important to you than an own kingdom, because it means admitting that you have feelings for father. If someone knew about your feelings for it, they could hinder you. that's why you say and believe you are more interested in a kingdom than in domination. the alternative is that you are just stupid enough to think we would give you halve a kingdom for something we could get for free."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:36 pm

MC: I give Yugel a stoic look. "You seem like a smart kid, nothing more. Once, I cared for your father. But he humiliated me and then chose to bide his time with questionable characters." Again, I shoot a look in Leona's direction. "I hate to be humiliated. If your father continues to cheat and have affairs he will be humiliating me over and over again. I cannot let that stand."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:54 pm

Yubel:
"don't you get it? you were dead for 18 years! dead. D E A D. I didn't have an affair. I carried on with my life, unlike you. I didn't cheat, I didn't have affairs, you were gone. now Leona is my fiancé and if I should do anything with you, you would be the affair."

Haou:
I clear my throat again. "and why do you care with whom father sleeps? you are not married any more."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:01 pm

MC: I look away. "I might have still had feelings for him." I bring my gaze back, leveling it coldly at Yubel. "But I won't be humiliated. First he rejects me for Bakura, then he rejects me for this... this child." I ignore Leona when I hear her start growling. "I would have considered reconciliation, but not when I've already been replaced."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:13 pm

Yubel:
"already? already? 18 years you left me alone. that's what you call already? how long am I supposed for a dead person to resurrect? I waited. I waited a year, I waited 2 years, I waited, three, five, ten, you didn't show up. eventually I carried on with my life and Leona gave me something you never did. she cares about me. you were only interested in your own joy. sure I enjoyed what we did, but you did it for yourself, not for me. "
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:23 pm

MC: I wave Yubel away. "Doesn't feel like 18 years to me. It seems like yesterday, that I was here, sharing your bed, and these children weren't running around."

Fang: "Mommy... Dad... please."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:39 pm

Yubel:
"I know. but to me it were 18 long years with children to raise and a kingdom to rule. I had to move on. I understand this is all sudden to you. suddenly there are children and I have a new fiancé, but for me it wasn't sudden. I waited for you but you never came back."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:47 pm

MC: "So give me what I want, and I'll go. You can have your fiance."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Yubel:
"but why should I? what could you give me?"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:00 am

MC: "My continued non-existence. You've moved on, what more need do I have to be here? Give me my kingdom and I'll go. You won't have to deal with me and I won't have to deal with you."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:06 am

Yubel:
"yes, but you see, I can also get you out of my life without giving you anything but a cell, so why should I?
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:32 pm

Fang: I cling to MC. "Daddy, you won't would you? Not mommy."

MC: "There's your reason. I'll admit, it hasn't been that long for me, but I missed you. But since you've moved on, I should too."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next