Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More modern times (Zelda x Abel)

2 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

More modern times (Zelda x Abel) - Page 8 Empty Re: More modern times (Zelda x Abel)

Post by gcar90 Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:33 am

Abel: Eyes bug out. "Impressive! I never watched a woman change before. I hope I didn't see anything too embarrassing. Are you ready to race?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

More modern times (Zelda x Abel) - Page 8 Empty Re: More modern times (Zelda x Abel)

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:14 am

Sheik: -she looks back up at him- It was a simple magical transformation, and besides, my body was covered in light as it happened. You didn't see anything you shouldn't have seen. -she nods- Yeah, I'm ready.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:59 pm

Abel: Blushes. "Uh.. good, as long as I didn't see anything too important." I position myself along side her, leaning forward on an outstretched leg. "Ready... set... GO!"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:57 am

Sheik: -she chuckles a little bit and gets herself ready as well. once he says go she starts running-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:35 am

Abel: Starts running as well, but his long robes tangle up his long legs and he trips, falling flat on his face.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:56 am

Sheik: -when she hears him fall, she stops and looks back at him. worried, she runs back on over to him- Are you alright, Abel?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:33 am

Abel: Extends a shakey hand. "Yes, just clumsy, that's all. You go ahead. I'll be along when I'm able."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:58 am

Sheik: No, it's alright. I'll help you and then we can get back to the race, or we can stop if you want if you can see yourself doing this again. -she takes his hand and tries helping him up-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:57 pm

Abel: Gets up with her help, dusts myself off. "No, I don't want to ruin your fun. I suggested the race so we both could enjoy ourselves. No reason you should stop, just because I'm a klutz."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:31 pm

Sheik: I was just wondering... I don't want to do the race if you'd just wind up hurt.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:22 am

Abel: "I'm just clumsy. That's all. I'm not badly hurt. I fell and I got back up, again. I'm fine, really."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:21 am

Sheik: Are you sure?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:10 pm

Abel: "Sure, I'm sure."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:35 am

Sheik: Alright... So, do you think you're ready to continue?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:16 am

Abel:  "Yep."

(Random thought and inspiration for what happened to the Church in the big city, for why it's not there. Shall we say it was attacked and destroyed by Vampires? It might give the thread a little excitement and to get help they find the Portal to Hyrule and bring back Link and Dark Link, maybe? We could do two shippings at once here and just go crazy with it.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:49 am

(I like that idea!cx The second ship being Dark Link x Link?)

Sheik: Okay. Shall we count and go again, or should we just start racing again?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:31 am

(Yep. We can have them already married or dating in the hopes of getting married. Abel can perform the marriage ceremony, for Link and DL. When things progress further for Zelda and Abel, maybe, (Crap brain shart, I forgot the name of that one chick from that one village, Zelda's mentor and guardian.) But when Zelda and Abel decide to get married, Zelda's guardian and mentor can do the ceremony for them.)

Abel: "I'm game for whatever you want to do. I just want us to enjoy the time we have together."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:01 am

(Nice~^^ Maybe we could even do some scenes where we play as Link and DL for some time? Oh, and her guardian/mentor is Impa.)

Sheik: -grins- Alright. You wanna do the honors of counting?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:19 am

(Impa, that's it. Yeah, Link and DL scenes only scenes to balance and offset the Abel/Zelda moments.)

Abel: Getting an idea. "Sure, I'll count off again. 1... 2... 3... GO!"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:55 pm

(Okay c: )

Sheik: Great! -and when he says go, she takes off again-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:04 am

Abel: When she's out of sight, I whisper to my nano-machines, increasing their production and my abilities, not too much, just to increase my speed a little. I still look mostly Human, except that my eyes, that were blue, before, are now red. I take off like a shot, wooshing past Zelda, to the church. I arrive at a burned out shell. My Crusnik senses tell me that the church was attacked, by Vampires. I can't tell where the Vampires are now. I change back to normal and pick through the rubble, while waiting for Zelda to catch up.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:45 am

Sheik: -when he zooms on by her, man! she was pretty surprised! she didn't notice anything different about him, and she knew she couldn't catch up and that he was going on to the church, so she decided to use her current pace until she arrives in the city. Just outside of it she transformed back into her original form and proceeds on to the church. when she sees him there and the state that it's in, she frowns. how did this happen...? to try and figure out, she comes over to where Abel is- Abel... Do you know how this happened?

(Not sure, but you know both of Zelda's forms and how she transforms between the both of them, right?)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:42 am

(You've told me of it, before. So yes, I know how she can change back and forth.)

Abel: Kneeling down, turning over a burnt piece of board. "I think Vampires did this. They're long gone, by now. We have no way to find them." I stand up looking, sadly ad the destruction. "Damn."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:08 am

Zelda: Oh... I'm really sorry to hear that, Abel. -she looks up at him- Is there anything we can even do about this though?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:06 am

Abel: "We can try to find the culprits." I stand up straight, putting my arm around Zelda. "But with so few clues as to where they've gone, it might be hopeless. Don't be afraid. If the Vampires come back, I'll protect you."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum