Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MC x Yubel 2

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MC x Yubel 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: MC x Yubel 2

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:06 am

Sa'dia sighed and twirled a strand if her hair around her finger. "My brother...I think he's being overprotective of me. I'm not convinced he believes I can look after myself. Our lives growing up weren't all that different. Sure, I had a roof over my head and got a half decent meal every day but playing servant girl to the Pharaoh wasn't all sunshine and rainbows."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:51 pm

Leona: Listens. "It's wasn't all sunshine and rainbows being a princess, either. To be honest, I'm kind of jealous. I wish I had a brother like yours. My one actual brother is smart and apathetic, never cares about anything but his books. My other sibling isn't a boy or a girl, it's kind of an it. It's stupid and useless, all we do is fight. Daddy used to protect me, but all that changed once Calico came back. She was my mother, but she died and was gone so long that I don't know nor trust her. Since her return, she's managed to turn by father and siblings against me. Now, my family wants to kill me."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:48 am

"I didn't even know he was alive. I grew up thinking he'd been killed as well as everyone else in our village." Sa'dia sighed. "I don't know what to do."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:40 pm

Leona: "I wish I could help you."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:44 am

"Being my friend helps. Though my brother will probably get mad if you take my side of the argument." Sa'dia shrugged. She felt better having someone to talk to.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:57 am

Leona: "I'll be your friend and Bakura's, too, If I can. I won't be happy when you two argue, but I'll try to stay out of it."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:30 pm

"Fine with me."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:15 am

Leona: I put my arms out wanting a hug from Sadia
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:47 pm

Sa'dia gave Leona a semi-awkward hug, feeling a little embarrassed but trying not to show it.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:33 am

Leona: Enjoys the hug.

(If Bakura shows up now, he could totally misunderstand the situation thinking Leona's groping his sister, when it's just a friendly, comforting hug.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:22 pm

(Now you're the one giving me ideas lol)

Tired of waiting on Leona to get back from wherever the hell she went, Bakura went to look for her. After looking in every place he thought possible he was about to give up his search when he realized there was one place he hadn't checked. He headed to the garden center and saw Leona with her arms around Sa'dia. Completely misinterpreting what was actually going on he ran over to the two. "What are you doing to my little sister?!" He demanded.

Surprised, Sa'dia let go of Leona. "T-Tuzu! Wait! It's not what you think!"

Bakura wasn't listening. He grabbed his sister roughly by the arm and pulled her to him, away from Leona. "Did she touch you?! Did she do anything to you?!" He demanded.

"No, she didn't. We were just talking and I gave her a friendly hug. I swear, Tuzu, nothing happened." Sa'dia pulled away and rubbed her arm. "That really hurt you know? Don't do that again."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:58 am

Leona: Stunned, I fall on my backside. "What?" I look up angrily at Bakura. "I didn't do anything too her. It was a friendly hug, nothing more." I make a noise like I'm coughing up a hairball. "UGH!! Why bother, you won't believe me. I trust you. Why can't you trust me back?" I scramble to my feet and run off out of the Walmart and into the wilderness.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:47 am

"Now look what you did, Tuzu! If she gets hurt it'll be your fault! If you weren't so overprotective of me you wouldn't have jumped to conclusions. But you still think I'm a helpless child. You know, perhaps I was better off still thinking you were dead!" Sa'dia stormed off in the opposite direction.

"Wha? S-Sa'dia! Oh Ra dammit..." Bakura stormed off as well, deciding to take his anger out on all of the breakable and expensive objects in the store before going out to find Leona.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:01 pm

Leona: Stopped running to sit on a park bench, head in my hands, crying. "I thought I could trust them."

Fang: coming upon Leona. "Leona, come home, now." I reach out to grab her and force her to come.

Leona: I shake off Fang. "Go away, Fang! I don't want to deal with you or daddy, right now."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:12 pm

It didn't take Bakura long to find Leona. He was about to go up to her and apologize when he saw Fang. Neither of them seemed to notice him. He had the element of surprise, but he needed to be careful. He decided to wait for the right opportunity.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:54 pm

Fang: I try to reach and grab Leona, again. "Come along, Leona. Take your punishment for being the spoiled willful brat that you are."

Leona: I kick Fang in the family jewels. "I said UNHAND ME!! I won't go back with you!" I unleash my claws, preparing to do more damage to my sibling.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:43 am

Bakura summoned Dark Necrofear then. "Get him away from her." He ordered. Dark Necrofear obeyed, sneaking up behind Fang.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:14 pm

Fang: Startled I turn my back on my sister to face this new threat.

Leona: Angry. "I don't want your help, Bakura. I don't need help from someone that doesn't trust me." I pounce on Fang's back. Biting and clawing, I rip out Fang's throat, killing it. I stand up from Fang's body, wiping a mixture of blood and tears from my mouth and face. "Go away..." I squeak to Bakura.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:11 pm

"Fine. Don't thank me for giving you the opening you needed to kill your brother. And for the record, Sa'dia is mad at me too." Bakura looked away. "Look. I'm sorry. I saw you two and something just...snapped." He sighed. "Sa'dia is right. I am still treating her like a helpless child." Bakura sat down on a rock. "But I'm her brother. Isn't that what I'm supposed to do? I even made a promise to our father that I'd watch out for her. When our village was destroyed she and I were playing a game with our friends. We got separated trying to get back to our parents. I told her to stay right behind me. I...I broke my promise. She should have gone ahead of me. I should have held her hand. I should have done...something. And all my life I thought she was dead and it was my fault because maybe I could have prevented it and even if I couldn't help everyone else I still would have rescued her. Then I find out she managed to escape. I was relieved. But all I could think about was that night and I decided I would do everything I could to protect her."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:38 pm

Leona: I hiss at Bakura. Pointing to Fang. "For the record, THAT, is not my brother. That is my sibling. It's a hermaphrodite it has a mix of both male and female organs, just like my father. Haou is my brother. He never cared to protect me, he never cared about anything, except his books. I was all alone, except for father. Now, I don't even have father." I sigh. Wiping my eyes with the back of my hand as new tears start to form. "I wish I could make you believe me. I wish I had a nice brother like you to look out for me. Maybe then I wouldn't be pregnant with my father's child. I hate this bastard in me." I start wailing. "I wish it was out, now."

(Hug her Bakura, try to comfort her.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:42 pm

"I...I'm sorry." Bakura put an arm around Leona and after a moment's hesitation he gave her a hug. "Look uh...it's my natural instinct to protect Sa'dia. That's why I got upset. I'm your knight but I can be a brother figure...if you want.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:31 am

Leona: "R-really?" I start to feel a little better. "Thank y-OOOOWWW!" I put my hand on my engorged stomach.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:25 am

"W-what's the matter?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:46 am

Leona: I grab Bakura by the shirt collar, yanking him. "WHAT DO YOU THINK IS HAPPENING, IDIOT! THE BABIES ARE COMING!!" I release Bakura, grasping my stomach, howling in pain.

(She doesn't mean to be mean, she's just close to delivering.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:58 am

Bakura fell backwards when Leona let go of him. "I'm no doctor, Ra dammit!" He got up and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Look do you think you can last long enough for me to go and get a doctor in town? It shouldn't take long if I fly on Diabound's back."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next