Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renes

4 posters

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Go down

Renes - Page 7 Empty Re: Renes

Post by Kronus Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:02 am

"I did pay attention and I answered your question as well as I can! I thought you asked me if the title was Crescendo. I never heard that word before."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Blurb : ironic

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:07 am

Teacher: "Crescendo wasn't the title of the piece. I had already given the explanation of what it was, had you been paying attention you would have known. No further argument or you'll have to be sent to the principal's office."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:46 am

(Teacher: When the piece finishes, the teacher begins the lesson explaining the music. It's meaning, mood, and style to the class.
he didn't explain what Crescendo is)

Rene: I stand up. "You didn't explain what Crescendo is. maybe you explained it last lesson, but I wasn't on this school last lesson and in my school I never heard that word. you explained what Crescendo is, after you asked me. I paid attention, answered your question as good as I could and now you are picking on the new one and when you find yourself losing, you try to threaten me. but you know what? I am not scared. I don't need this school. it's nice to have, but I can also live without." I sit down again and begin packing.

(Rene's not being a good boy, is he?)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:51 pm

Teacher:  "It's fine if you didn't know what a crescendo was, but you still should have known it wasn't the title of the piece, either.  If you didn't know the answer to a question that was covered last lesson, you could have said 'I Don't Know,' and it would have been fine. I told you the title when we began.  Other Rene, what was the title of the piece?"

Rene:  "Waterfalls by TLC."

Teacher:  "Correct.  Your girlfriend knew the answer because she was paying attention.  If you want to leave, feel free."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:12 pm

(still, unless the teacher said "this is called Crescendo" Rene had no idea that it's called Crescendo.)

Rene:
after I packed, I leave the class and go to the principle's office. I knock and after I am told to enter I get in. "hello. I was send here by" I tell the name of the teacher. "He played us a piece of music and asked me if it was Crescendo. In my old school we never talked about Crescendo, I thought he asked me if that was the name of the piece and I said no and told him the name of the piece and he send me here."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:45 pm

(eh... don't worry about it. Point is moot, by now. For future reference, A crescendo in Music is a gradual increase in loudness in a piece of music.)

Principal: "Are you sure that's exactly what happened?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:04 pm

(yes, I already looked it up.)

"of cause I am, you can ask the whole class. after he finished playing, he explained some things about it. for example from which time it is. he also pointed out that it got louder with time. Well, I didn't know that that's a Crescendo. I didn't learn that word in my old school. like I said, I thought he asked me if the title was Crescendo and so I said no and told him the title. and apparently he thought I didn't pay attention because a few minutes before he told us that it got louder with time. and well, now I am here because I didn't learn a word in my old school.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:07 pm

Principal: "Sounds like a simple misunderstanding." He thinks it over... "Hmm, you're new here Miss... uh, excuse me... Mr. Flamen, aren't you?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:20 pm

I clench my fists at the word and get a little red, about to yell at her, but I calm down after she corrected herself. "no, it wasn't a misunderstanding that much. actually... first he just said I should pay attention. then I explained to him that I did and just didn't know the word. he actually send me here for arguing."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:29 pm

Principal: "Okay, since you are new here, I'm willing to cut you a break. Pay attention in class, don't argue with the teachers, and don't be disruptive in class. I'll talk to your teacher to see if we can't get you out of that detention. As for the remainder of class, I don't think it's wise for you to go back there, today. So you can sit in the office and study quietly, if you wish. Does that seem fair to you?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:35 pm

"...no? how's that supposed to sound fair? I paid attention, he gave me detention for no good reason, I only defended myself by telling how it really was and he send me hear. and now you will see if you can get me out of detention. and of cause I mustn't go back to class, because I was such a bad boy for defending myself. is that how things go around here? a teacher tells lies about you, you say the truth and then you are disrupting class? no, I don't find that fair at all."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:48 pm

Principal: "I've heard your side of things, I understand you are upset by what happened, Mr. Flamen, but I also need to get the teacher's side of things, too. I don't know who's lying and who's telling the truth, until I hear both sides of a conflict. Arguing with a teacher in the middle of class is disrupting it. The teacher has to stop in the middle of a lesson that is meant for the entire class, in order to deal with one upset student. For what it's worth, you aren't in trouble with me. Allowing you to sit in the office and have some quiet study time is my way of allowing you some peace and time to calm down, so you can go on with the rest of your day, without being upset. You aren't a bad boy, Mr. Flamen. I'm sure this can all be worked out calmly and peacefully. The good news is, that it was the last class of the day. As soon as the bell rings, you can go home for the day and relax."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:11 pm

"so if you allow me to translate this to English:
I dared defending myself and so I mustn't go back to class."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:16 pm

Principal: "Defending yourself was not the problem. Students are more than welcome to talk to teachers. It's how you defended yourself that was the problem. If you had spoken to your teacher calmly, respectfully, and privately, after class, you wouldn't be in my office right now. If you want to go back to class, that's fine, but be quiet and listen to the teacher."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:14 pm

"When someone pulls you into a dark alley and attacks you with a knife, will you wait patiently so you won't distract the neighbours from watching television and then talk calmly and respectfully to the guy after he is done? no, when you are attacked, you defend yourself. when he doesn't want me to defend myself, he shouldn't attack me. end of conversation."
I ignore any further word and go back to class, where I calmly and respectfully sit down, unless he decides to disrupt the lesson by talking to me.

(I was like that in my early school time, just worse and I couldn't express myself that well. then I got a really awesome custodian, who helped me very well. Now I can play out the bratty childhood-Milan, yay)
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:27 am

Teacher: Continues the lesson until the bell rings, ending school for the day.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:43 am

I stand up, get my things and leave the classroom. outside I wait for Rene.
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:43 am

Teacher: Clears throat. "Ahem, Rene, may I see you a moment. Mr. Rene Flamen."

Rene: Pauses, then goes to stand in the hall to wait for my boyfriend.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:28 am

I go back into the classroom "yes, what is it?"
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:40 am

Teacher: "If you can apologize for your outburst in class, I'll apologize for coming down on you so hard. I should taken into consideration that you were new and not aware of the classroom rules and requirements. I'm sorry."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:55 am

I am about to say "deal"  but then there is this last sentence. I frown. "not aware of classroom rules? well, you are right. I wasn't aware that you get detention for never having heard about crescendo and I wasn't aware that not knowing something is the same as not paying attention."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:37 am

Teacher: "The entire time while I was teaching my lesson, I had my eye on you. I know you weren't paying attention, you were staring at your girlfriend's hair, the entire time. Were you not?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:56 am

"that is only halve way correct. I was looking at her, yes. but I also listened." I lie a little, I didn't little that much. I listened a little and got the main parts, but I wasn't really interested
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:09 am

Teacher: "If I had written something on the whiteboard, would you have seen it while you were staring at your girlfriend's hair?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronus Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:18 am

"I am paying enough attention to know that that's a rhetorical question."
Kronus
Kronus
Dauntless Player
Dauntless Player