Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Madness!

5 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rp Madness! - Page 20 Empty Re: Rp Madness!

Post by gcar90 Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:51 pm

Aria: "How?" I'm skeptical.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:40 am

Bakura winced and nearly collapsed. He shoved Claude away when the demon butler tried to help him. "I'll be fine..." He looked at Yubel. "I'm happier here. Our home was destroyed or did you forget? You killed my daughter because you went insane and said she was a threat to me. You then went after my sister and Kefi. Is that enough of a reason for me to break up with you?" Bakura summoned another monster, attacking Yubel again. When that monster was destroyed, he kept summoning, attacking, and summoning again, his recklessness only fueled by his rage. He was soon at the edge of his limit. He struggled to stay on his feet, his anger somehow giving him energy.

Claude put a hand on Bakura's shoulder. "Master you need to stop. If you continue--"

"I'm well aware of the risks, Claude. Now let me do this." Bakura drew his next monster. His eyes widened. He could easily defeat Yubel with its effect but...

He paused. Did he really want to do this?

(I decided to skip ahead a bit)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:32 am

Adagio: Catching them off guard should be easy enough. For all they know, they defeated us and crushed our gems to shards. We ran off in "defeat," and odds are they must think that we gave up and just tried to get away to avoid further punishment. When we strike back with more power than before, the odds of Twilight being with them to help complete the puzzle are next to none. With that, we can easily take them down before Twilight even hears of it... if she even does.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:59 pm

(I don't mind skipping ahead in the duel, technically, Yubel cheated in summoning herself immediately. She needed a magic card for that.)

Yubel: "I did all that for you. So you'd remember the joy of your hate. Your joy is my joy. Your hate is my hate." I Watch unphased while monster after monster that Bakura summons gets destroyed by my abilities. On my turn I weaken a little. "Damn, I need a sacrifice to stay active." I glance between Callie and Berion's corpse, unable to make up my mind.

Callie: I tremble in fear and close my eyes, waiting for the inevitable.

Fugue: I go over to guard Berion's body. "Don't even think about it, bitch."

Yubel: "Suit yourself." I move to reach for Callie.

Fugue: "NO!" I run over and knock Callie away from Yubel's reach.

Yubel: "Don't care." I pick up Berion's body and devour it. To Bakura. "This duel is taxing you. End it already."

---

Aria: I go over and collect Adagio's and my's gems from the oven, using a hot pad. I set them aside to cool. "I still don't get how your going to do it."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:17 pm

(If you can't tell what I'm doing with Aria and Adagio, I'm giving Adagio a chance to assert her dominance over Aria. Put that insolent little thing into her place, Adagio.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:41 pm

Adagio: -finally fed up with Aria, she comes over to her and stares her down, speaking in a tone of voice that certainly means she isn't kidding- Listen here, Aria. You may not get it, but I do, so shut your mouth, do as I say, and watch as the plan unfolds.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:43 pm

"I'm well aware of that! I summon Jowgen the Spiritualist. Then I..." Bakura stopped. Something was nagging at the back of his mind. It was completely absurd but...did he actually have some lingering feelings for Yubel? He could end this easily but he just couldn't bring himself to do it. He sighed. "I end my turn."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:17 pm

Aria: I shrink. "Y-yes, A-adagio." I check if the gems to see if they're cool. I hand Adagio hers and put mine on.

---

Yubel: I blink. "Love is pain. I know you love me with how much pain you've let me inflict upon you. Let me show you my pain." Rather than sacrificing Bakura's monster, I sacrifice myself. Opening a hole in the dimensions. Causing the ground to quake and a violent torrent of wind.

Fugue: I Stab the floor with my sword. "Hold on, Callie. We don't want to get sucked in." I have my arms around Callie holding her and myself put. "HANG ON EVERYONE!!"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:18 pm

Adagio: Good. -she puts her gem back on once she gets it back-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:09 am

Sonata had decided to make cookies anyway at the same time as repairing her gem but only made a small batch.

---

"I don't love you. Not anymore." Bakura muttered. He gasped in surprise when Yubel sacrificed herself instead of Jowgen. He shook his head and grabbed onto Claude, who had grabbed onto the nearest thing available, Fugue's sword.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:57 pm

Adagio: -when she turns to see Sonata making cookies despite her disapproval, she makes her way on over to her- Why are you making cookies when I clearly said not to?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:36 am

Sonata crossed her arms. "You never said I couldn't do both at once. I got my gem fixed anyway while you two were arguing. And just cuz you're the oldest doesn't mean you have to be so bossy."

(Yay for headcanons! Mine for RR is that the Dazzlings are sisters. Adagio's the oldest and Sonata is the youngest. Cuz sirens and mythology. It actually makes sense)

Last edited by Ebilfluffykitty on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:26 am

Adagio: Just because I said you couldn't do both at once doesn't mean you could. I told you not to make cookies specifically, yet you did anyway! -she lets out an irritated sigh- At least you managed to repair your gem. That's a miracle all in of itself. Besides, I need to be so assertive. Without my strong hand, none of you could be able to do a thing correctly.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:36 pm

"Well I was hungry. You didn't expect me to just waltz into the cafeteria to get something to eat did you?" Sonata looked at Aria. "She is being bossy though isn't she?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:45 am

Aria:  "Go back to sleep, Sonata."  The ground shakes and I see some sort of distortion appear on the football field.  "Uh..."  I point out the window toward the field.

---

The winds and earthquake worsen.  Fugue's sword shakes but it holds with all the people clinging to it.  Debris and fire from the village fly all the way to the mansion and swirl into the hole.  Yubel and Berion are already gone for good.  

Callie; I close my eyes and cling to Bakura's bare chest.  

Fugue: I link my arm with Claude, assisting him in keeping Bakura and the rest of us anchored.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:13 am

"C-Callie..." Bakura found himself blushing as he struggled to stay conscious. His efforts were in vain and he suddenly blacked out, his head falling on Callie's shoulder.

Suddenly a blue box appeared through the rift. The door opened and the 10th Doctor poked his head out. "Great time to be pulled away to fix timey wimey stuff. I was visiting a friend!"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:58 am

Adagio: -she was about to reply back to Sonata when she felt the ground shake, and when Aria points to the window, she looks out of it. she takes a moment to analyze it before she figures out what it is- A portal! But... there seems to be something a little... different, with it. -she approaches the window- From this distance it's hard to tell, but I can feel that it has some mysterious power to it... -she thinks silently for another minute before looking back at Sonata and Aria- I think we should go through it. It can give us another chance to take over another world... Potentially one that has never heard of us and may never will.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:48 am

"What kind of power, huh?" Sonata forgot about her quarrel with Adagio and went over to the window. She shivered. "I dunno. That portal looks scary, Dagi."

(Sonata's nickname for Adagio)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:55 pm

Adagio: A strong one. -she gives her a serious look, partially telling her to get over it and partially for not liking the sort of nickname. even if she doesn't like it, the thick-skulled Sonata would probably continue to use it- Oh well. This could be our only chance to succeed for a long time, so we have to take advantage of this moment, get it?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:09 pm

Sonata shrugged. "If you say so."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:41 pm

Adagio: Alright. Now... Are you two ready to go through that portal?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:50 am

"Er...yeah. Let's go." Sonata went back and grabbed her gem and put the cookies in a ziplock baggie. "We can just go out the window. Easier to not be seen."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:00 pm

Adagio: -nods- Good. The window isn't too bad an idea, the drop isn't far... -she comes over to it and opens it- Big enough for everyone as well. -she looks back at them both- I know you're ready Sonata, but what about you, Aria?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:49 pm

(Gcar said don't wait for her. Aria is on autopilot so she'll go when the other two go)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:05 pm

(Oh, okay.)

Adagio: -when Aria says she's ready, she nods- Alright. Let's go. -with that, she carefully climbs out of the window and gets on the outside, then brushes herself off while she waits for the others-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum