Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Madness!

5 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Rp Madness! - Page 40 Empty Re: Rp Madness!

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:43 pm

Thanks to bracing herself, Hambergite didn't fall down, but she did wind up stumbling back some. Once she gets a better look at the one before her, she happens to notice the gem on her shoulder. Another gem...? Thankfully, she doesn't appear to be a bad one, so hopefully that is so. Then she notices how the other gem appears to be, and she gets concerned pretty quickly.

"I'm fine, but... Are you sure you're fine, though...?" The question being for the pink gem. It was obvious that she was concerned for her. "What's the matter...?"

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:17 pm

(New thread is ready for when this one locks)

"I...I was just remembering something." Topaz put a hand to her gem again. "That damn Homeworld gem just had to go and pry..."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Raise a glass to freedom~

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:35 pm

(( Whoops xD I reposted on the new thread cx Just ignore it then ^^; ))

Hambergite frowns when she hears that. Damn it Rubellite... Maybe she should've included other possible gems in the deal too, as well as doing no emotional damage like this. She sighs then.

"I'm really sorry that she did that... I encountered her too, and she is pretty mean... Is there any way I can help you, though?" She tries to give her a comforting smile. "I'm Hambergite, by the way."

For now, she was certain about not asking this other gem about what was going on that made her upset. What she must've remembered or something. She didn't want to make the mess any bigger.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:50 pm

"I guess I made myself upset. She asked why I touch my gem and everything. I only do that because...I guess it's just a habit I developed. The day I lost my best friend..." Topaz shook her head. "I ranted about Homeworld gems in general and that's what brought back those memories." She looked away. "My name is Topaz. I'm not with Homeworld or the rebels."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:57 pm

When Hambergite hears all of that, she feels really sorry for her then. From what all she heard, she was able to piece together that she must've lost a close friend because of some Homeworld gems. Whether that friend was neutral or a rebel, she didn't know, and she didn't want to ask either. She'd only wait for her to say it on her own accord, if she ever wanted to. Either way, it wasn't all too important. The main issue was that she lost a really close friend.

"I see... I am so, so sorry for your loss... I can understand losing those close to you, especially since I've been around humans longer than I've been around gems..." She nods. "So neutral, then. I'm part of the rebels, if you don't mind. It's nice to meet you though, Topaz."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:04 pm

(I'll post later. I'm at work and our meetings about to start)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:10 pm

(( Okay c: ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:55 am

Topaz had realized talking was helping her calm down a little. "I...I think talking might help me feel better. But," she pointed back in the direction of the music room. "walls have ears. Is there somewhere else we could go that's not the middle of a hallway?" Topaz was thinking about the possibility of RT trying to eavesdrop and she wasn't keen on the idea of the Homeworld gem hearing her story.

"Well there's the main room. It's back the other way though." Waltz looked at Hamburgite and Narukame. "Neither of you mind another detour do you?" He then looked back at Topaz. "Oh, how terribly rude of me. I've neglected to introduce myself. I'm Count Waltz."

"Yu Narukame. But you can just call me Narukame. Anyway, Topaz, it looks like you've got three people, well two people and one gem, who are willing to listen if you want to talk. Usually having someone to just listen can help."

(Topaz never talked to anyone about what happened so pretty much all her feelings just poured out in that little rant about Homeworld gems in general, which caused those suppressed memories to resurface)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:36 am

(( Oh... ))

Hambergite nodded, understanding that Topaz wanted to get a bit away from where RT was so she wouldn't hear her story. If she did hear it, who knows what ways she might use it to manipulate Topaz? That, or what other bad memories could she force to the surface?

"That's good, and I understand. Wouldn't want a baddie like her listening in for whatever reason she might have."

She tried keeping her tone lower then, just to make sure Rubellite won't hear. Then she begins to think on where they can go to talk, but then she hears Waltz's suggestion and nods. That would be the perfect place.

"I don't mind at all. Anyways, Narukame is right. We're all here and willing to listen or talk with you about whatever you want to talk about."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:09 am

(Well she did see her best friend get shattered before her eyes XD But at least she's not dead set on reveng like a certain someone *cough*Bakura*cough*

And Rip me cuz I was going to ask how Ham knew RT was in the music room but then I remembered Topaz had mentioned her in an earlier post)

Waltz led the way back to the main room. Once there, Topaz sat on the sofa. She looked at the other three for a few moments before motioning for Hambergite to sit next to her. "You probably understand my pain the most, huh?" She looked away. "I have nothing against humans of course. I just think I'd feel more comfortable with another gem sitting next to me, so long as said gem isn't from Homeworld..."

(Yeah I don't think Topaz and RT are going to be together. Though Topaz may be able to put aside her grudge and agree to be friends. RT could even point out that Topaz's grudge should really only be against whichever Homeworld gem shattered Onyx instead of all of them. Topaz is mostly going off what she's seen as HW gems proofing/cracking/shattering gems they view as enemies with no apparent remorse. I'm in her head right now and that's what I see.

I also remember Peri's conversation with YD, who didn't seem to care that Peri was trapped on Earth given as how YD didn't send anyone to rescue her. She wanted Jasper instead)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:54 pm

(( True xD
And rip ))

Once in the main room, Hambergite remains standing for a moment before coming over and sitting by Topaz when motioned for her to do so. When asked that, she nods solemnly.

"I believe I would... And that's alright. Sometimes it's just a natural preference."

(( And alright c: I can kinda see that too. Them not being able to get together and all of the other stuff.

But yep! She did that because (spoilers-- it was revealed in one of the summer of steven episodes, if you haven't seen) Jasper was an older gem, and thus made in better quality. A Jasper that's stronger and better than one that would be made on present day Homeworld, since Homeworld is running really low on supplies and can't make gems like they used to. That's why gems like Peridot need limb enhancers and such. Even said that they don't have powers, don't have a weapon, and can't fuse. However, from how Peridot shows with her metal controlling powers, there's a theory going around that those new gems might've been mislead on purpose by the superiors for safety reasons. ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:20 pm

(I did see the episode with Peri's metal controlling power. Perixstuffed alien OTP 4 life)

Narukame and Waltz sat down on the other couch. "Whenever you're ready." Waltz said.

Topaz took a deep breath. "Her name was Onyx. We were formed in the same abandoned area of an Earth kindergarten. No one really knew we were there so eventually we just found a way out and left.

We stumbled across a battle between Homeworld and the rebels but neither side noticed us so we got to a safe distance. Onyx wanted to know why they were fighting so whenever we stumbled across a battle we'd observe it from a safe distance and eventally learned the reason behind the war." Topaz stopped for a few moments then continued.

"I never knew she was thinking of joining the rebels. One night we were stargazing. I closed my eyes, just enjoying the peace and quiet. When I opened them again, something seemed different. I looked next to me and Onyx was no longer there. Instead was a letter saying she was leaving to join the rebels. I immediately started looking for her, watching every battle I came across. Then one day I...I saw a battle that Homeworld won. But they didn't just claim victory. They shattered every rebel gem involved in that fight. And one of those gems..." She summoned a bubble containing Onyx's shards from her gem. "One of those gems was Onyx. I couldn't retrieve all of her shards because I was in a hurry and didn't want to be seen by gems on either side since I was in shock and probably wouldn't be able to defend myself. So I gathered as many as I could and bubbled them, then got out of there."

Both Waltz and Narukame were speechless at first. Then Narukame spoke up. "I...I'm not sure what to say. I know Rubellite had explained about what could happen to gems that got hurt and, I feel partly responsible for her getting poofed, but..."

(Y'know I guess edit your post in the other thread and post saying you edited? Or I can delete that post. I think I'm going to have the last post on this thread cuz 990 posts seems like what all the other threads are locking at)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:37 pm

(( Nice cx
But I'll reply there then! I'd prefer it if you deleted my previous post ^^ ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:25 pm

(Then we can like just post random stuff here til this one locks. I have more threads to reply to now)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:27 pm

((Okay cx))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:28 pm

(( L o c k ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:28 pm

(( Tbh just message posting until it does lock?xD ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum