Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Madness!

5 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Rp Madness! - Page 39 Empty Re: Rp Madness!

Post by Ebilkitty Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:00 am

(Switched to my main)

"Ah. Anyway I'll show you the infirmary so you know where it is later." Waltz headed that way.

(Also I remembered that Claude and Kefi are still free right now since I'm waiting on Gcar to reply so if you want to have Topaz and RT run into them briefly we could do that since they're headed towards the mansion too)

"You mean about what could have happened?" Topaz asked.
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Raise a glass to freedom~

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:43 pm

Hambergite nodded, thanked him, and then followed along.

---

(( Ah, alright!o: ))

Rubellite nodded to that, even if she felt like she shouldn't really do so. After all, it was pretty obvious what she meant by saying that, or at least she saw it as pretty obvious.

"Yeah, about what happened. Let's go." With that, she starts in the direction towards the mansion.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:12 pm

(For some reason, the site is using military time now. I dunno if I had that setting just for this account or what cuz when I was logged in on my alternate it was regular 12-hour time. Also I'll make the new thread when we hit page 40 so we can continue as soon as this one locks)

They arrived at the infirmary. Waltz poked his head in. "Looks like the doc is out right now. But I don't think she'd mind if you looked around."

---

"Right...I'll just follow you then..." Topaz said. They had been walking for awhile when she spotted someone coming towards them. "Huh? He must be headed to the same place." She mused.

Claude was trying to get back to the mansion as quickly as he could. Any delays might get him in trouble, especially if Kefi was woken up. His master's son was still sleeping in his arms, thumb in his mouth. Claude approached the two girls. "Ladies." He bowed politely.

Topaz blinked. The man looked human, and, while she was indifferent on the matter, she knew most gems felt that they were superior to humans. But there was something...off about this human, if he was human anyway. "Uh, hello."

(What if she could sense auras too, just as an extension of her wind abilities. The noticing little details with trees and grass could be from observation skills she picked up or something)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:17 pm

(( Okay c:
And my time on this site is messed up big time ))

Hambergite smiled and nodded.

"Alright... I think I'll take a look around then."

With that, she heads into the infirmary and looks around some, wanting to know what all was in it. For a human one, it was pretty nice with most of all of what a hospital would have. Nobody was in it, which made her sort of happy. Nobody injured or sick... It was nice. Once done, she comes back outside of it.

"It's a pretty nice infirmary."

---

(( That's fine with me o: ))

Rubellite happened to notice the other two approaching them as well, and when Topaz said that, she shrugged. It could be pretty likely. Wouldn't mind asking the older one about what might've happened either. When they finally arrive, she raises an eyebrow when addressed as such, but she supposes the bow can make up for it. The tiny thing in his arms though... she wasn't too fond of. She heard how annoying babies and small kids could be, so she wasn't entirely thrilled in being around one. She'd put up with it for now though, given that it was asleep. As for the older one though, she thought he was human too, but something was slightly off for her about him as well.

"Hey. You headed to the mansion too?"

Then, as soon as she asks that, she asks what she wants to know as if it's no problem at all.

"Topaz and I got a question for you too: do you know whatever about what happened to some destroyed house in the woods and damaged trees?"

(( And hm...
Do you know about gem egg hell? ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:29 pm

(( Gem egg hell can either be mostly NSFW or SFW in one case. It's an AU that pretty much is a way for gems to have kids that would be called gemlings. Just say if you're alright with the NSFW version or not. If not, I'll describe the SFW version. I'm fine with the smut stuff pretty much. ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:00 pm

(PM me the NSFW version and post the SFW version in the thread)

Waltz smiled. "I think the doc would very much appreciate that compliment. Now where to next? Ah! Would you two like to see my pet dragon? I found him when I was little and raised him from a baby. We were both orphans, you see. Scared the living daylights out of the servants but they couldn't refuse since I was heir to the throne and all."

"I've never seen a dragon except in pictures and don't know much except their mythology." Narukame replied.

---

"I'm headed that way, yes." Claude replied. He frowned slightly. He knew exactly what had happened but his master had ordered him not to tell anyone who didn't already know. "Madame, I cannot concern myself with such things. I am...mearly a butler." He said.

Topaz wondered if the guy was hiding something. Something told her he knew more than he was letting on and that there was more to him than just being a butler.

(Claude stop stealing Sebastian's catchphrase! Well the manga version anyway)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:09 pm

(( Okay ^^ Will post the SFW on here after this post. Will PM to your current account. ))

At the mention of getting to see a real dragon, Hambergite smiled and brightened up a bit. It wasn't everyday she got to see an actual living piece of human mythology!

"I would love to see your pet dragon! I've only seen them in pictures too, and I've read about them in mythological books. Haven't even seen a gem shapeshifted as one, surprisingly."

Though when he mentions the part about being an orphan, she frowns slightly.

"I am sorry about you being an orphan, though."

---

RT narrows her eyes, finding this guy a bit more suspicious about this. What he said and all, along with the feeling she had about him... She didn't trust it.

"Yeah yeah, and I'm not a gem, which I actually am. To get to the point, I don't believe you. I think you know you know, and I get this funny feeling about you."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:27 pm

(( Okay, so this is the SFW way:
It doesn't require sexual moments at all. It can happen without it or during it, if it just so happens to pop up (although it would be a bit more awkward during that. Positions of the gems and all.). Basically, when two gems touch gemstones in a moment of emotional intimacy, a geode could be produced. It happens when one gem, the donor, gives the affection needed to form geodes to the carrier gem. From there, the carrier carries the geodes within their gem until they are ready to be summoned out after a few weeks (It's extremely rare, but BOTH gems can very rarely wind up carrying geodes from such a moment). During that time of carrying, the carrier gem will feel fatigue, temperature fluctuation, and pain radiating from or around their gem until the geodes are ready to be summoned out of their gem after a few weeks. Once summoned, the geodes must be incubated for a few weeks before they hatch into gemlings. From there, we can choose what we'd like to do. Some people prefer the gemlings to grow at the same rate as a human, grow much faster than a human, or grow slower than a human. The geode color is usually determined by the gem type that is developing within the geode too. Sometimes people just go with the gemlings being the gem type of either of their parents, but sometimes they might like to throw in a rare "mixed" child, where instead of the gem resulting in being either parents' types of gems, it's an entirely different gem type, like how a human child would be a mix of both parents' DNA. It takes a few days for gemlings to gain mobility, and they can't summon weapons until adulthood (although they can have access to their abilities at whenever time they decide to pop up/develop). To help grow stronger, the gemlings must consume certain materials of any mineral value, such as rocks, crystals, or anything else with mineral value.

That is pretty much it for the SFW version! Parts of it do apply to the NSFW version, such as the part where gemlings need to eat materials of mineral value to grow, their growth period after hatching, the time it takes to incubate the eggs, the chance for a mixed gemling... Stuff like that. ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:48 pm

"My parents both passed when I was a boy. The servants raised me. I had to assume the throne at a younger age than usual. I adapted though. First I need to stop by the kitchen. I always give him scraps of meat when I go to see him but I have to keep it from rotting, of course. I'm doing it myself because I always put it back in the same place."

---

Claude frowned again. He didn't want to be forced into revealing his identity. Besides any commotion might wake Kefi and then he'd be in worse trouble. He pushed his spectacles up.

"I apologize. But my master has ordered me not to say anything about it."

"And why not? Is whatever happened that bad?"

"It's personal to him. You might get something out of his sister, though. Her name is Sa'dia and she's not so secretive." Claude described what Sa'dia looked like.

Topaz looked at RT. "I don't think he wants to tell us anything."

(If RT attacks, he'll dodge because he doesn't want to get into a fight because I don't want Kefi waking up yet, but her sword could put a rip in his glove, partially revealing the contract seal on the back of his hand. Forgot which one but I'll just say it's on the right hand. Anyway he'll go back in the other direction to where I need him to be)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:57 pm

Hambergite nodded and listened to Walt'z story. She felt sorry for him and how he grew up, but herself... She may or may not consider herself the same. She had literally no parents, being made in a kindergarten and all. That, and... Her time of creation wasn't so pleasant. She shakes those thoughts away as she goes on to change topics to the stuff about the meat and kitchen, managing a smile.

"Well that's nice. Let's head to the kitchen, then."

---

(( Hm
I was thinking maybe she doesn't pick a fight? Maybe not this time. Might pick a fight with something if she doesn't get an answer after whoever's next, though. ))

RT let out an annoyed sigh at that. Seriously? His master forbade him telling anyone? Part of her could understand, since her superiors told her not to divulge certain battle strategies or mechanical things, but now that she's the one not getting answers, she started to get a bit irritated. Then she looks back to Topaz.

"It's pretty obvious. Guess we can stop by the lady he mentioned, though. If she doesn't fess up, then it's an even bigger waste of time."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:16 pm

So they headed to the kitchen. Waltz rummaged around in the fridge til he found what he was looking for. Here we go!" He took out a plastic baggie with some meat scraps. "Alright, so his pen is out back. His name is Calamity Wilhm though I call him CW for short."

---

Topaz looked skeptically at Claude, then back at RT. "If you say so. Let's go find her then."

"If she's not currently trying to rip my master's ear off she might be in the music room. Either there or the drawing room." Claude said.

"Right..."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:25 pm

Hambergite smiled when she heard the dragon's name.

"That's an interesting name for a dragon. Let's go on and meet him then."

---

RT rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah, whatever old man. If this all is false and a waste of my time, next time you try to pull a thing like that, I won't be afraid to pick a fight."

She motions for Topaz to follow her. "Let's get going, then."

With that, she heads back off in the direction of the mansion. All she needed to do upon arrival to it was look at the map to find out where both of those mentioned rooms were.

((Sent the PM(s) ^^ ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:43 pm

They went out back and Waltz whistled when they got to the fence. CW came lumbering out of the "house" that had been built for him. He went up to Waltz and licked his face.

"Down, boy!" Waltz pushed the dragon's head away. "You want a treat don't you?" He took a bit of meat out of the plastic baggie and tossed it into the air. CW flew up a few inches and caught it.

Waltz turned to Hamburgite and Narukame. "Would you like to try and feed him? He won't hurt you when I'm around."

"Er...I don't know..." Narukame was hesitant.

---
Topaz followed. "I still think he's hiding something."

Meanwhile...
Sa'dia was in the music room at the piano, pressing the keys tentatively. Frederic had given her a few lessons but she still found the thing intimidating.
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:52 pm

When Hambergite sees the little display before her in the cage, she can't help but smile and chuckle. It was a pretty adorable sight, and the dragon was pretty impressive too! She then watches as Waltz feeds him a bit of meat, and when offered the chance to do the same, she smiles a bit more and nods.

"Sure, I'd like to! I might try the same thing you did too, if that's okay. The worst thing I can really see happening to be is being poofed. Something I would really like to avoid, but I should be just fine, so long as my gem remains intact."

---

RT nodded, thinking the exact same thing. She then decided to go to the music room first. Music was sometimes a key part to gem kind, so why not go there first? Thankfully, she was met with the sound of a piano being played. Her hopes up, she picks up the pace slightly, almost forgetting about Topaz still following her. Upon arrival to the room, she peeks in, sees her, and recognizes her from the description. Happy that she found her already, she comes on in, not really caring if she interrupts her or not.

"Hey! My gem acquaintance and I are new here, and we got a question for you."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:16 pm

"Let him smell your hand first. Hold it palm out, like this." Waltz demonstrated, then got a piece of meat ready. "He might let you pat his head."

---

Topaz managed to keep up with RT. "Hey don't you think you should be more polite?"

Sa'dia looked up. "Hm? What do you want to ask?" She looked at Topaz. "It's fine. I'm used to things like that."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:24 pm

Hambergite watched and then tilted her head a bit to the side out of some slight concern.

"Well, I hope he can discern between the different smells of each gem's physical form. It would be nice to pet him, though."

With that, she holds out her hand like he showed her to.

---

Rubellite scoffs at Topaz.

"Does it look like I care? You should know my type by the diamond on my uniform." Then she turns her attention back to Sa'dia. "I wanted to ask what happened with the forest and such. Dead grass, damaged trees, destroyed house in it and all."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:38 pm

CW sniffed Hamburgite's hand and then licked it. He nuzzled her cheek.

"Oh, I think he likes you." Waltz chuckled.

Narukame decided to try as well but didn't get quite the exact same reaction. CW just kind of snorted after sniffing his hand. "Oh...I see how it is." He crossed his arms.

---

"Yes I do know!" You Homeworld gems---" Topaz was cut off when RT continued talking.

"Oh!" Sa'dia put a hand to her mouth then looked away. "Well...it's a long story. It involves my brother...and his late wife. Ex-wife..." She sighed. "That part's a bit complicated. Why is it so important for you to know?"
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:10 am

Hambergite smiled a bit more when her hand was licked, and was even happier when she felt him nuzzle her cheek. She even chuckles a little happily, then gives him a small pat on the head.

"I think he does too."

Then she watches how things go over with Narukame, and part of her can't help but chuckle ever so slightly at that. She wondered why he was different with him, but who can tell? Only the owner in possible cases, and if not that, only the dragon can tell.

"Wish we knew for sure why he doesn't like you." Then she looks back to CW, smiling still. "What I do know is that, if he needs help, I wouldn't mind healing him if he gets hurt."

---

When she at least gets something from her, RT finds it not so much a waste as she thought it could've been. When she gets just some of the minimal details, she nods. She knows a little about love, and that stuff must've been nasty. Then, she shrugs.

"Just got curious after Topaz here mentioned it. She wanted to know too."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:36 am

"Why thank you. That would be nice." Waltz replied. He handed her the piece of meat. "Don't toss it too high if you want him to catch it. He doesn't land very softly unless I'm riding on his back."

---

Sa'dia wondered if she should tell the entire story, or at least what she knew, of when her brother and Yubel took over. "Well, I'll tell you what I can." So she explained most of what happened, not going into great detail about what they did but sticking more to their relationship. "...Eventally, Yubel wouldn't listen to him anymore. She killed my niece and destroyed their home then went on a rampage. My brother fled here with my nephew. Later he defeated Yubel but was left heartbroken after that."

Topaz listened to the story. She personally understood how Sa'dia's brother must have felt. She touched her gem. "That's awful...losing someone you cherish..."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:51 am

Hambergite nods and accepts the piece of meat.

"I'll keep that in mind, then. Would need to tone down my own strength a little bit, then."

With that, she thinks for a moment on how hard she would need to throw it up to match around what Waltz did, and when she figured it out, she tossed it up, thankfully it not being too high. Sometimes being a gem with strength not like a human's can really affect things.

---

RT listened surprisingly intently to the story, and by the time it concluded, she actually frowned some and crossed her arms.

"I may hate the guts of anyone that's not a homeworld gem at the moment, but I gotta say that's kinda sad. Never had anyone to love like that, not sure if I will, but at least I know a bit on and like love where I have it. Pretty sad, the story is."

The only way she thought she could ever relate was with her fighting to tech job situation. Being forced to not fight and then to work on tech. She still hated the thought and the day. Then she notices the way Topaz touches her gem once more at the mention, and this time she can't help but ask.

"And Topaz, why are you seemingly always touching your gem? It isn't cracked, so what are you even doing?"

(( rip RT
who knows when the lil sassy gem will find someone xD
tbh it runs the same theme in almost every rp with her
if there's ever a ship involving her, said rp tends to die out or get dropped xD So RT has, pretty much, never really been shipped in a good ship. ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:10 am

CW flew up and caught it, gulping it down happily.

"Hey, hey don't eat so fast you silly thing!" Waltz shrugged. "I say that but he always does anyway. Oh well. Where to next, I wonder."

(We could have them gravitate towards the music room or that general direction. Might have Topaz storm out close to tears. I do believe the show proves gems can cry lol)

---

"I don't know when my brother will fall in love again or if he will." Sa'dia replied. "He has me and his son and butler. That seems to keep him going."

Topaz looked away in response to RT's question. "I don't wish to talk about it. You understand loss, do you not? You might be from Homeworld but don't tell me they haven't suffered losses."

Sa'dia wasn't sure what Topaz was talking about but she could tell something was bothering her. She kept quiet though. Whatever it was wasn't her business.
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:34 am

Hambergite chuckled slightly at that, finding that little situation fun as well. Maybe CW just can't help himself when it comes to stuff like that, especially if it's just smaller pieces of meat. When he mentions where to possibly go next, she starts to think, wondering where else there might be something interesting. If this was a giant mansion, it likely had quite a lot of entertaining rooms, so she just had to think of one possible one she hasn't seen yet. She finally gets an idea after a minute.

"How about a music room? Is there any of them around here?"

(( Alright o: And yes, gems can cry xD ))

---

RT shrugged at what Sa'dia said. It was possible, but likely not possible. Sometiems it can take people a long time to recover from heartbreak, and sometimes it can even take some gems thousands of years to recover from a particularly bad break. When she got a sort of answer from Topaz, she frowned.

"Yeah, I got my losses. Lost a few colleagues, some closer than others, in battle, had my beloved fighting job stripped from me and replaced with a tech job I hate... Some stuff like that."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:05 am

"I think there's one somewhere. I haven't been in there that often. Mother made me take lessons starting at a young age but I wasn't all that great at it. Then even after Mother and Father died, my second in command, well he wanted me to continue. Nagged me not to fire any of the tutors Mother hired either." They went inside and Waltz took a left turn after walking down the hall a ways. "Hm...if I remember correctly it's down this way."

---

"Then you do understand somewhat. How hard it is to lose someone you care about." Topaz frowned. "You seem rather indifferent though. Does the loss of your job mean more to you than the loss of your colleges, allies, or best friends?"

She shook her head. "That's what I don't get about you Homeworld gems. You don't really seem to care about anything but your own goals. I've seen how Homeworld gems fight. They are merciless and brutal! They'll stop at nothing. Do you not even get that some rebel gems you shattered may have had some other gem out there close to them who...who..."

Topaz ran out of the room and down the hall, fighting back tears. Memories about the day she lost her best friend came flooding back. She didn't even notice the group walking down the hall towards her and that she was running straight towards them.
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:08 am

Hambergite was happy that there was a music room. From time to time, she simply wanted to listen to music or listen to others play music. Sometimes she'd even dance to it, if of a particular kind. It was a little nice to know what they made sure Waltz kept to his music lessons, though. When he went in the direction he thought the music room was, she followed behind him, wondering if it was down the same hall as well.

Rubellite frowned and shrugged at the question, not really exactly knowing.

"Well, I don't really know? I guess they can fit hand in hand, but I'm talking about the others that were, well... Ones that were weaker and ones that I didn't know too well and such. There's just so much shattering and poofing that a hardened warrior's gotta get used to."

Though, when Topaz continued on, she looked pretty offended at first. Sure, she cared mostly about the end objective because her officer wanted that from her, sure she was a pretty merciless fighter for her cause, but that was pretty much her. Like she was simply just made for that job, and no other could really do her a greater justice. Even then, she had closer friends that fought alongside her, but her luck was that they were the higher-end fighters. Stronger than the rest, older and more experienced. Even if she was a newbie, they must've wanted her as a friend at first because she was an interesting fighter, maybe. Who knows what they were thinking then? All she really knew was that, out of everyone she knew, she has yet to really lose someone she loves... well, as a friend, since she had nobody to love as a partner. But when she sees Topaz finally storm out of the room, she was still iffed, but at least she was thinking. It takes her a minute, but then she gets that Topaz must've possibly... must've possibly had someone that they lost in the war. She frowned, but not that much. When it comes to matters of the heart and love, she was always a bit softer there. The thought about that was mostly out of her mind, since she simply went in, fought, and enjoyed it. Still, being stubborn, she didn't exactly want to go out there and apologize. It wasn't like she was the one to off the gem she loved, right?

Then Hambergite sees someone run out of a room. She narrows her eyes as if it'd help her sight, but it looks like almost... She wasn't sure. All she really knows was that she was heading right towards them, and was hurt too. She tries to brace herself for when she might be ran into in the little time before it.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:13 am

Still fighting back tears, Topaz ran straight into Hambergite, causing her to stumble backwards a bit. The impact though snapped her out of her thoughts. She looked up and saw another gem. When she saw the star she remembered how RT had mentioned a rebel being in the world too. While she did hold the rebels partly responsible for the loss of her friend, feeling as if she hadn't joined them she'd still be alive, her anger towards them had long since subsided. However she still wished she knew why her friend had left her to join them in the first place.

"Are you two alright?" Waltz asked.

"I'm fine." Topaz wiped away the tears that had escaped.

"No, my dear. You look like you've been crying." Waltz took a handkerchief out of his pocket and handed it to Topaz. "Here dry your eyes with this." He hadn't yet noticed the gem on her shoulder.
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum