Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Madness!

5 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rp Madness! - Page 21 Empty Re: Rp Madness!

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:02 am

Sonata sort of tumbled out of the window and landed on her rear. "I'm okay." She said as she got to her feet.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:42 am

Adagio: -she sighs a little irritatedly at that. what a clumsy fool... once everyone is through the window, she approaches the portal and looks back- I'm going on through it now, and I expect you both to follow immediately after. That means you better not chicken out. -and with that, she steps through the portal-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:13 am

Aria: I step through the portal after Adagio.

---

The portal storm gives one last violent roar of force, before slowly starting to die down. It appears the portal is about to close, so whomever needs to come through had better do so.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:39 am

(As soon as the Dazzlings are in Crossover, the portal will close. The wind and storm will be gone, the dust would settle, all that would be standing in the wake would be the Dazzlings and Callie Hu.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:27 pm

(Okay c:
And with that, we could start putting things in motion for our little planned ship, gcar ^^)

Last edited by PalkiaDS on Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:47 pm

Sonata hesitated for a second or two before following Aria.

(Never mind about Ten then? Though we can say he went through it and closed it from the inside or something idk. Also Jadite landed somewhere in the mansion. Guess it's just a matter of someone finding him and waking him from Eternal Sleep)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:12 am

(Okay where do we want to set Alice so she can be met by either Sebastian or Abel? I forget who's going to meet her first. Also, I've got to figure out a plausible way to break up Fugue and Rene. I'm thinking Rene gets overly jealous of Fugue being nice and just hanging out with his female friends, so much so that Fugue breaks up with him... IDK.

@Ebil, the only one really able to respond to the Ten was the storm. It Roared, then started to die down, thanks to the doctor's actions.)

The room grows eerily quiet, as the last vestiges of the storm go away. In the wake of the dust settling, three figures could be seen standing and one additional figure appeared to be kneeling. Coughing could be heard from one of the standing figures and the one on her knees.

Fugue: I open my eyes, looking around the room. Other than the new people, there's no sign of the storm. I loosen my grip on my sword. "It's over." I stand up, leaving Callie and Claude to administer to Bakura. I look around the room. "Huh, at least the mansion isn't damaged. In fact, it all looks as good as new." I step away from my sword and turn, reaching a hand to Callie, trying to help her and the others up.

Rene: I timidly enter the mansion. "I-is everyone alright? Is-is Yubel gone?" I see Fugue holding hands with Callie. I huff. "Guess so."

Fugue: "What? I'm helping her up. Callie is my friend after all."

Rene: "Yes, Mr. Hetero." I look in the center of the room, where the dust has completely cleared. "Great, more girls."

(I got to admit. I kind of liked what Kronos did when he gave Rene a resentment for women. I think I'll run with it.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:31 am

(We never decided who should meet her first... I guess sebastain?)

Alice: -she's currently out at the park, just enjoying the nature as she strolls around. shame that this world doesn't really have any wild pokemon...-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:10 pm

(Oh ok. I didn't know. Herp derp)

Sonata looked at Rene. "What's wrong with girls? I mean we're able to get guys to do want we want like carrying our books and buying us lunch and stuff. And we barely have to do anything ourselves."

(Sonata you're setting yourself up to get smacked)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:44 am

Rene: "Exactly!" I agree. "Girls are lazy, greedy, and they not only steal my clothes but my boyfriends, as well. Ugh! Who needs them!" I stomp off to my room.

Fugue: I straighten up, after helping Callie to her feet. "You don't look like demons. Who the hell are you?"

Callie: "Fugue!" I brush myself off. "I'm sorry for him. We just some excitement, he might still be off because of it." I walk over to the girls, extending my hand. "Hi, I'm Callie. Welcome to Crossover."

Callie Hu: "Did you say your name was Callie? That's my name, too." I take the Cat's paw, using it to get to my feet. I look at the girl and blink with wide eyes. "You look... just like me. If I were a cat, that is."

---

Sebastian: I'm walking through the park, marveling that despite my no longer having a contract with anyone, I can keep my human form. That was when I see a little girl walking through the area. I sense a dark energy from her. This requires some investigation. I creep up behind the girl. "Hello."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:18 am

Adagio: -she gives Sonata a warning look. better cut out the attitude before something bad happens! however, when Callie comes over, she grins and shakes her hand- Thank you, Callie. It's a pleasure to meet you and be so nicely welcomed here. I'm Adagio Dazzle, and these two- -she gestures from Aria to Sonata- are Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk.

---

Alice: -she certainly didn't expect that! when she hears him speak suddenly out of the silence from behind her, she let's out a little startled sshout before quickly phasing into the shadows-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:03 am

Sonata looked at Adagio. "I didn't say anything about you-know-what." She looked at Rene. "Boys are lazy too. All they do is sit around and watch tv. So there." She stuck her tongue out.

When Callie stood up, Bakura's head slipped off her shoulder and he slid onto the floor. He was still unconscious from his duel with Yubel.

(Inb4 Rene thinks Bakura is dead or something idk. He probably still has a grudge against the guy. And I guess Aria is too busy staring at the shirtless limey to say anything

Also I decided to use Bakura's abridged name, Florence, as Neko!Bakura's first name cuz wynaught?)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:47 am

Aria:  I cross my arms.  "Whatever."

Callie:  I smile brightly.  "Well it's nice to meet all of you.  I assume we'll have to introduce you to Waltz, before showing you around."  I glance at Fugue.  "Right?  Since it is his mansion."

Fugue:  I'm nudging Bakura with my foot.  "You can get up, now."  I look at Callie when she speaks.  "Huh?  Oh yeah, I'll have to go with you when you meet Waltz.  I'm head of security around here."

(Rene's already gone off to his room.)

---

Sebastian:  Seeing the girl phase into the shadows like that is impressive.  I reach for her hand before she can be totally gone.  I give the back of her hand a gentle kiss.  "I didn't mean to startle such a lovely lady as you.  I just wanted to say hello."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:44 am

(I just thought of the most random ship ever but it's like totally perfect at the same time. Neko!Bakura x Bassy. Grell's gonna be jealous)

Claude looked at Fugue and then lifted Bakura onto his back. "He over-exerted himself in that duel. It'll be awhile before he wakes up. I'll take him to his room if you'll keep his sister from finding out what he did. The last thing he needs right now is to wake up to a lecture."

(I have no idea where Waltz went. Though he's probably in the throne room taking a nap. My characters have minds of their own sometimes)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:07 am

Fugue: "I have duties of my own. Bakura is your master, you take care of him and deal with his sister, at the same time."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:53 am

"Very well. I'll just put a do not disturb sign on the door. Though I can't exactly prevent the spread of gossip. You have authority over the servants and the guards, yes? If you keep them from talking about it, Sa'dia won't find out."

Sonata walked over and poked at the Millenium Ring dangling beside Claude's shoulder. She watched it swing from side to side and continued poking it.

Claude looked at her. "Miss, please don't touch that. It's very valuable."

"But it doesn't do anything!" Sonata continued poking at the Ring, then started poking Bakura in the arm. "He's not, like, dead is he?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:36 am

Adagio: -she nods- Of course, of course. We'll happily accompany you to meet the leader of this fine establishment. -and when Sonata starts messing around with Bakura, she shoots her a glance and speaks in a serious tone- Sonat, you heard the man. Leave him and his own jewelry alone.

---

Alice: -she's still a little startled, but when he comes off as a little kinder of a man, she calms down enough to stick her head out of the shadows- H-huh...? You only meant to say hello...? -she frowns a little- Well... I don't really like people just surprising me like that from behind, but I guess I can forgive you. -with that, she comes out of the shadows all of the way-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:20 am

Fugue: "I'll try to keep the servants and guards from talking about it, but I can't be everywhere at once. If something slips out, it can't be helped." I bow to the new arrivals. "This way, if you please. We'll head to the throne room, first." I start leading the newcomers and Callie down the hall.

---

Sebastian: "I didn't want to take the risk of you running away before I got the chance, that's why I sneaked up behind you, the way I did." I smile at the girl. "What do they call you, lovely lady?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:09 pm

Sonata poked at Bakura one more time before following the others. Claude took Bakura up to his room then headed to the kitchen to prepare tea for when Bakura woke up.

Meanwhile, Waltz was snoozing on his throne, using the armrest as a pillow and snoring quietly. An open book lay face down on his lap and his reading glasses had slid down his nose. His crown had fallen off and landed on the floor.

(He may be royalty but that doesn't mean he can't be a normal sixteen-year-old sometimes. Also I had an opportunity to sort of embarrass him a little. He looks even more adorable in glasses)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:37 am

Adagio: Alright. -and she proceeds to follow Fugue with the others. when there, just wow... the boy looks like a little fool! he should be pretty easy to take control of... but she keeps those thoughts to herself for now, but now she looks over at Fugue, expecting him to be the one to wake him up-

---

Alice: I wouldn't have run away if you just came over in front of me to say hello... -she blushes a little bit at being called a lovely lady. she had never been called that before...- My name's Alice. Who are you, then?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:09 pm

(But he's an adorable little fool)

Sonata resisted the urge to tickle Waltz under the nose with a feather or use some other sort of prank to wake him up. Doing so was difficult, of course but she didn't want Adagio to yell at her for the umpteenth time.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:24 pm

(Yeah~cx

And I'm wondering when to bring in my palkia person... I could bring her in now if you have a person you'd be willing to play with her. Just know that, at first... she may be pretty violent.)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:19 pm

(I can't really think of anyone at the moment)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:21 pm

(Okay.

Hm... What should we do now then?
I kinda feel like we should have some sorta side thread going, since there's pretty much a block in the pokemon one we have. Thing is... what could the other side thread be? It could possibly be a ship we wanna do...)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:59 am

(I dunno. Unless you wanna have a side thread for Neko!Bakura x Ghirahim while doing Bakura x Ghirahim in the main thread. I think we should wait on the latter until after the Dazzlings are defeated though.

Its funny how my brain works at 4 am. I can use Inuyasha to meet your Palkia character since he's met Alice already and would be familiar with that.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum