Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Madness!

5 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rp Madness! - Page 22 Empty Re: Rp Madness!

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:59 am

(I'd be fine with that o: and Ghirahim would probably try to make bakura look as best he can in his eyes. Very aesthetically pleasing.

Okay cx should I start?)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:15 pm

(Yah. And protect him from a certain mad scientist who won't leave him alone. If you wanna make the thread you can

And sure if you want)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Boredom+Sugar = A Very Crazy Ebilkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:43 pm

(Okay c:
As I said before, well... she doesn't really have a name. If anything, they would have named her some sort of number/letter combination like... Palkia's dex number is 484, so I can say that they referred to her as 484a(having been the first, yet most likely the only, one of her kind to be made). To some people that don't know that, they can just refer to her as palkia or something. For now, she'll be classified as 484a until we get her a name in-story. And a little side thing: Being able to control space, we can say that she can, at least, open/close up portals to the pokemon world only. She can't open portals to worlds other than the pokemon one, as well as the rift/area of empty space that a palkia would just naturally live in.
After this post, I'll try to get a description of her in my character post.)

484a: -she had come through a portal she had made on her own. where was she now? is timespace so messed up from the original palkia and dialga's fight that she can't even get from place to place with ease?! well... if the portal opened up here and can stay, at least she'll have no problem opening up another to go back home. to prevent others from entering her domain, she closes up the portal and proceeds to fly over the land from above. this new world... it can support life, obviously. to her knowledge, she only knew of the pokemon world... but now there's this! she and the original palkia got along... adequately, but apparently they must have some secrets kept. she continues to observe as she flies, but so far she spots no people. odd... then again, this planet could only have animals and not a single human being. if so, oh well. she lands on her feet right outside of the forest and begins to walk away from it. yes, flying was a great thing to do, but she could see things better from being on the ground in most cases. she may seem calm, cool, and yet serious on the outside, but on the inside, she's still a bit upset by this mistake, even if it did bring her to a new world. that, and there's no telling what may be going on with her emotions-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:09 am

Inuyasha was bored. There's been no demons to fight lately. And he had no idea where his half-brother Sesshomaru was otherwise he'd ask if they could spar. He was currently cloud-gazing and trying to decide whether or not one of them looked like Kagome, or if he was just hallucinating.
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:57 am

484a: -when she sees this being in the distance, she stops. what...? is that seriously some kind of person with ears...? he looks nothing like any of the other creations done by her creator (having there been about 6 others or so), and even if he was one, that didn't mean she'd cut him any sort of slack. with that, she also noticed he was in the way or her path. not really caring at the moment, she makes a movement with her arm in his direction in an attempt to "pop" the space around him so he'd get out of the way, even if it was a not as nicer way of getting what she wanted-

(If you saw the giratina movie, when a bubble was popped in the distortion realm, the space was also popped in a way around whoever/wherever was featured in the bubble.)

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:05 pm

Inuyasha's ears twitched when he heard movent behind him. He sat up and looked towards the sound. What he saw was a girl. But she didn't look or smell like a demon. In fact she had a familiar scent about her. But he had to know for sure. "Who are you?"

(She smells like a Pokemon)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:16 pm

(Yeah o: )

484a: -scowling- Why should I divulge that to you?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:57 am

"You smell familiar. Like a Pokemon. And the guy that owns the mansion here has so many so I'd know that scent anywhere...but you're also human. I have a friend who's like you. You wouldn't happen to know her, would you?" Inuyasha tilted his head to one side. "If you're curious I'm.a half-demon. The demon half comes from my father, a dog demon." He touched his nose. "That's how I know your scent."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:06 am

484a: -when he says that pokemon actually exist here, she's quite surprised, but she doesn't show it. she can sense another disturbance in space somehow, so they could possibly come from there... but why does that portal exist? but when he says he hays a friend like her, she narrows her eyes. when he mentions it's a she, she's a little relaxed, but she still wants to know- I do. She was the only other female made by my creators. -now this could spell trouble... she's pretty aggressive, but for the other girl... that's a different story. she gives a small nod in return- Okay. -wanting to get to the point, she asks him in a serious, almost rushed, way- Where is the girl?

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:34 am

(Hey do you want to have Lucario able to mega-evolve as if Waltz's Pokemon journey has already happened main thread wise?)

"I haven't seen her lately but she should be around here somewhere. I understand how you and she feel...being ridiculed for being only half human..."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:39 am

(Sure c: )

484a: -she growls just slightly damn him for not knowing the exact location, or even giving a specific small area where she could be!- Well, at least give me an area and a direction! I need to get to her, I need to stop her. -and when he says that, she crosses her arms- Ridiculed? I wasn't ridiculed. I made sure of that. I may have been created to be who I am at this moment, but I'm strong. I make sure others don't put me down before they have the chance to, even if it means striking fear into their very selves! -for her, she was a different story. she was a bit bolder, more unlikely to be broken like Alice, more fearless! not raised by some common frightened pokemon, and she wasn't part of one either. she may have spent little contact with humans, but that is what she preferred. she didn't like many people at all, if there were any-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:09 am

"Well pardon me for not knowing where she is. It's not like I follow her around everywhere she goes. Inuyasha huffed and crossed his arms. "And I didn't realize things were different for you." He blinked. "Stop her from what exactly? As far as I know she hasn't harmed anyone. Actually that guy I told you about is her friend too."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:22 am

484a: Well, is there a town somewhere at least? Tell me the direction and I'll head that way to try to find her. -she blinks- You see, she seems innocent and all easily frightened and such, but there's more to her than just that. She broke out at a younger age than I did, and the experimentation that was put on her did make her afraid... But that was because she was easily broken. That, and she was raised by pokemon in that state, so she adapted to their slightly afraid of people nature. She may not remember, but herself right now wasn't who she was when she was little... She was darker. She was seen to be meaner, didn't mind putting others to sleep and giving them nightmares. She never stopped putting them to sleep when she could, even when she was punished. It only stopped when she was broken, and then her current self came to be over time. Truth is, if her real self is brought to the surface... That could cause disasters. She may not stop until everyone she wants in an eternal nightmare is in one. -small shrug- But that is what I could remember from what litte time I knew her, and from what I saw on occasion when around her wild pokemon home.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:06 pm

"And what are the chances she will remember? She seems nice enough anyway."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:15 pm

484a: She was pretty young at the time, so odds are she may not remember. If anything, she may only remember terrible things the scientists did to her. But still... You can never get rid of who you truly are. -she shakes her head- She may seem nice, but if she's influenced in the wrong way, or if she commits more and more wrongful acts, she may come to be who she was meant to be. -she looks up to the sky- After all, our creators made us to be more like weapons to help take over the pokemon world.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:31 pm

"I suppose you can make sure she doesn't revert back then." Inuyasha nodded towards the forest. "I think the town's that way but I could be mistaken. I haven't been there. Worse case I could track her down for you."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:30 pm

Fugue: I lead the group to the throne room and find the sleeping Count Waltz. I ponder for a moment. If I wake the Count, I could get in trouble. I don't want that. I look over at Callie, with an evil gleam in my eye. I push Callie into Waltz's lap.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:53 pm

Waltz awoke with a start. "Who? Wha? Huh?" He was so surprised he fell off of the throne. Then he saw Callie on top of him. "How did...what did? Fugue-san could you get her off of me?"
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Fugue: With a smirk on my face, I go over and help Callie off of Count Waltz. "Sorry, Waltz-sama, she tripped."

Callie: Standing up. "Tripped, my ass. You pushed me." I slap Fugue.

Callie Hu: Confused by these antics I step toward Count Waltz, curtsying. "Um.. excuse me, sir?"
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:19 pm

Alice: I wouldn't have run away if you just came over in front of me to say hello... -she blushes a little bit at being called a lovely lady. she had never been called that before...- My name's Alice. Who are you, then?
(Repost for gcar)

---

484a: -smirking faintly- Oh, I'll make sure she won't. -she looks back at the forest- You are. I flew over it and landed at it's front, so it must be in the direction I'm currently heading. But if I can't find her, I'd want you to track her down.

---

Adagio: -she stands back and watches as the tiny fiasco goes on, and she can't help but silently snicker to herself.-

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:20 pm

Waltz looked between the two Callies, forgetting for the moment he was still on the floor. "Am I seeing double or--" he rubbed his eyes and got a better look at Callie Hu. She looked vaguely familiar. "But that can't be right." He mused to himself. "Unless I'm going crazy. But there's no way she'd remember..." He cleared his throat. "Excuse my rambling."
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:38 pm

Sebastian: I scratch my chin. "That's the thing, I don't really have a name, so you can call me whatever you wish." I smile, politely. "You may even call me lover, if you want."

(Actually Canon, for Sebastian. The person that makes the contract with him also has the right to call him whatever name they wish. Ciel chose to name Sebastian after the Phantomhive Family dog.)

---

-somewhere in Forte Castle-

Legato: Walking the grounds of the Castle, I come upon a familiar dragon. "Calamity Wilhm? What are you doing here? Waltz must be missing you wherever he is." I order a servant to bring me a leash. "I'm going to try and return you. Now, behave... please?" I clip the leash to Calamity Wilhm's collar.

(Setting this up to bring CW to Crossover like we talked about on the phone. Just have the dragon take off. He can reappear in crossover much later, when you are ready to have him, Ebil. He'll be dragging Legato the entire way from Forte to Crossover.)

---

Fugue: I bow to Waltz. "Waltz-sama, I present newcomers to Crossover. Adagio, Sonata, Aria... and..." I look at Callie Hu. "I didn't get your name."

Callie Hu: "Calico Briggs, but everyone calls me Callie."

Callie: I blink in surprise. "But that's name!"

Callie Hu: "Hmm, that could get confusing, with two people named Callie running around. I have a middle name. Hu. You all could call me Callie Hu, if you like."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:42 pm

Alice: -she frowns slightly- You don't have a real name? Is there something people usually call you by? -she blushes some at that suggestion- Not sure about that one...

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:06 pm

Sebastian: "The last people I was with, called me Sebastian."
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilfluffykitty Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:06 pm

(I'm tempted to have Grell appear out of nowhere)

Calamity Wilhm flapped his wings and ran off in a random direction, shaking the ground as he ran, trying to figure out how to get back to his daddy.

---

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Waltz stood up and brushed himself off. "I apologize for that less than dignified first impression. By the way, Fugue-san, what was that commotion earlier?"

(He's referring to what happened with Yubel)
Ebilfluffykitty
Ebilfluffykitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum