Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Has Gone Insane!

3 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The World Has Gone Insane! Empty The World Has Gone Insane!

Post by Ebilkitty Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:06 pm

Derp
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Raise a glass to freedom~

Back to top Go down

The World Has Gone Insane! Empty Re: The World Has Gone Insane!

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:10 pm

Hambergite waited patiently for Topaz to start, and when she did, she listened intently so she wouldn't miss a single detail. She took in everything, but by the end of what she said, she felt a bit... off. She was a bit more sad, possibly even scared, than she should be. She looked to and from her, frowning and fidgeting with her hands slightly as a way to try and calm herself down. Aside from when she was created, that was one of the worst memories she could ever remember as well. That battle. After she calms down, she lets out a sigh and looks back at Topaz. Even the sight of a shattered Onyx made her slightly uneasy and hurt, especially with what Topaz said about her.

"I, I... I just... I have no words to say how sorry I am about that..." She pauses for a moment to successfully fight back any tears. "I remember that day too, and... It wasn't good at all... Every living rebel gem knows of that day, since it was one of the rebels' greatest losses ever... I remember seeing nothing but an endless field of destruction and death some time after battle, when things were safe to scout. We all were devastated by the sight, even if gems before them were shattered in battle for the same cause... It was just, well... So much more than that... We tried to do the best we could in salvaging the shards of every gem out there, but we could only come up with and completely heal so few of them, with all of their shards and all... Everyone was torn, and that day the rebels swore to work even better at trying to chase out Homeworld forces. That day, while I helped heal, there was Rose Quartz helping. Yes, she cries healing tears for her fellow soldiers which she pretty much considers family, but this time... There was definitely much more than just the want to heal behind those tears. There was true sadness... She and many other rebel gems then swore to not let that day go down in vain, and she and the others did their best to fight from then on out to make sure that those gems' lives meant something great..." By now, she did shed a tear, but she wiped it away. "By the end of everything, I knew it was a day I'd never forget either... I wouldn't doubt that that day would be one of the main contributing factors to my fear surrounding death... "

She then looks to Topaz's bubbled Onyx, frowning and reaching a hand out, but not touching it whatsoever.

"I would heal her if I could, I really would... If she was mostly there and was missing an outer fragment though, she'd have a form defect. If inner, well... She will never be the same Onyx you knew. She would be different, missing parts of her personality, not... not able to remember anything... All of those are possibilities, but... Only if we were able to head back to that same battlefield right now..." She withdraws her hand and looks away. "I can't apologize enough for what happened that day, but I can only just... try to..." She sighs then. "We all just wanted to protect Earth, something many of us, including me, saw as something wonderful, worth protecting and conserving, beautiful, and so much more... Most of us almost even saw it as home. We wanted to protect it as best we could, to make sure its beauty and its humans and life wouldn't be taken away. That, and we fought to ensure that some of us would actually have a better home to stay on, instead of some cold, lifeless planet that was the usual with the Homeworld gems. Some fought for their own selves while some even fought for others, to ensure that who they fought for would have a better life on a better, beautiful, and life-filled planet than that of a cold and Homeworld-controlled one... Just... on the path to doing that, there were battles many of us can never forget, and some battles even some devoted rebels questioned the worth of..."

With that, she stops, done with what she has to say.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:27 pm

Ebilfluffykitty wrote:(Oh I haven't actually brought Claude in yet. I shall do so)

Inuyasha opened his mouth to reply when suddenly out of nowhere a familiar voice yelled, "Sit!" Two seconds later he found himself with his face in the dirt.

"Ow..."

Bastet purred with amusement then looked at Callie. "You needn't be so formal, dear." She flicked her tail at NB. "He only is because he's my desciple and he'd disgrace his family name if he wasn't. As for the demon..." She shot Sebastian a dirty look and then started running off in the mansion's general direction.

"Eh!? L-Lady Bastet!" NB ran after her.

(I figure Callie can understand Bastet since they're both cats. And I had an idea about Bassy putting a face to K's voice if you want to do that)
----

At about the same time that Sebastian's group was returning to the mansion, Claude was walking back from the park. Kefi was asleep in his arms, with his thumb in his mouth. Claude walked swiftly but took great care to not wake Kefi.

----

Meanwhile

Following the prank she and David played on MC and Dark Kat, the ghost girl Ella Beth was currently searching for her friend.

(I forgot the prank Ella Beth and David were playing on MC and Dark Kat.)

MC: I go to the door and fall for whatever is planned for me.

---

Bassy: I face palm in Inuyasha's direction, muttering. "Mongrel..." I bow politely in the direction Bastet has gone. "Shall we to the mansion where I shall prepare an elegant repast?"

Callie: Shuffles my feet, fidgeting. "I am a little hungry, I just hope I'm not getting in over my head."

----

(Because I heard there was a doctor needed...)

House: I come in, insult someone, and heal in a clever manner, the leave.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:34 pm

(Gotta go to work. Will do replies later. And I locked the other thread manually cuz apparently it doesn't auto-lock like I thought)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:35 pm

(( Okay c: ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:36 pm

(cooello)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:23 am

(Well that was in the past and David and Ella Beth are gone now but okay)
Dark Kat grabbed a towel after MC got drenched by the water in a floating bucket. He heard giggling coming from somewhere but saw no one. Shrugging he started to dry MC off with the towel. "Just some kids I guess. Not even worth our time. You alright, my pet?"
----

NB caught up with Bastet who was currently pissed off.
"Lady Bastet?"

"I smell another demon. And a half-demon child." Bastet replied. Just then Claude approached. He blinked when he saw NB "Master? No wait. You're not him..."

"No shit, Sherlock." NB retorted.

"I also sense the presence of another demon." Claude didn't acknowledge Bastet.

"At leat that other demon had some sense to show some respect towards a goddess!" Bastet hissed.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were just some random alley cat. Michaelis has an unhealthy obsession with them, you see."

"Insolent creature!" Bastet hissed and jumped up swiping her already extended claws at Claude. She aimed for his eyes but he blocked with his righthand at the last second and instead Bastet scratched the back of it, shredding his glove in the process, which partially revealed the contract seal on the contract seal.

Claude winced in pain. "Tch..."

"Watch your mouth next time, demon! Don't forget, I can kill you if I desire to!" Bastet flicked her tail.

(Perfect thing for Bassy to overhear when he and Callue catch up. I'm thinking a brief bit of banter between him and Claude (read: exchanging of insults) and then Grell shows up and mistakes Claude for Bassy and tackles him, which wakes Kefi up and he goes back to the mansion on his own and gets scolded by Bakura. Then perhaps Callie finds Claude later on and chats with him so we can set up rescuing Fadil and Dalila? I had an idea: Callie promises Pasty a kiss if he helps them but only after they return. Then she's all "lolnope" and then the thing with Pasty, MC and Dark Kat happens and Pasty gets eated as a snack by Claude.)

---
(Ooo! Me like!

And House is late to the party. Rip)

Topaz carefully put the bubble back in her gem. "All this time I wondered why she joined the rebellion." She paused. "Knowing now what the rebels fight for...do you think she might have been fighting for me?"

Last edited by Ebilkitty on Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:30 am

Hambergite nodded slowly when she heard her say that.

"I very well do think that... She must've known you weren't keen on the fights, and she must've wanted to ensure that you have a better place to live that is not ruled by Homeworld in one way or another..."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:21 am

(Crazy thought but what if that battle was RT's last battle she fought in before being pulled to the tech job?)

"I don't like the idea of fighting, yeah." Topaz closed her eyes a moment and then opened them again. "Do you know if any of the rebel gems collected the rest of her shards? I want to know. It would make me feel better to know they are safe."

Waltz and Narukame exchanged a look. Neither of them were understanding much aside from the fact that they knew what losing someone felt like and how the two gems must be feeling about remembering a loss they both shared.

(Rip me. I can't think of a good way for Waltz and Narukame to leave without them implying that they think they aren't wanted. Like basically they're both trying to be considerate since the conversation between Ham and Tope is sort of personal and not really their business (being that they understand the loss issue but not the gem stuff) but I don't want it to come off as "well I guessd we're not wanted anymore so let's go." Know what I mean?

And Narukame knows what losing someone feels like because of one of the bad endings in P4. Actually that particular part of the game where your choices in one scene determine if you get a bad ending or can continue on the normal/true ending route is full of feels, especially if you pick the right options and continue on)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:35 am

(( Ooooh o:
Maybe! If it was one of the final battles before the end of the rebellion. ))

Hambergite tried to think back, all the way back to that one day. It hurt, but she wanted to try and do so to help Topaz. It took her a minute, but she finally remembered what had happened.

"We scouted and cleared the field of every shard we can, or could, find. Some weren't even there when they should be, which lead us to believe some Homeworld gems took shards with them to be their trophies. From how the shards in the bubble of yours looked... It is safe to say that we did find the remaining pieces of Onyx. Though bubbled or stored somewhere, their location is currently unknown to me... I at least know they are safe, since they were likely taken to one hidden gem temple on Earth that also served as a base."

(( And yeah, I can understand that ^^;
but o h ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:37 pm

(Like, do you mean end of the gem war or the rebellion itself? I is confuzzled OTL)

Topaz wiped away the joyful tears that had formed at Hamburgite's answer "I-I don't even know how to thank you. Just the knowledge that they ended up with the right gems...I'm so grateful, Hamburgite. Grateful to the rebels for getting to them instead."

Waltz stood up. "If you two are alright with it, Narukame and I are going to let you two continue talking alone."

"You don't have to--" Topaz started to say.

"Don't worry, it's fine." Narukame replied. "I need to go somewhere anyway. Maybe I'll see you two later."

"I have things to do as well. So don't fret." Waltz added.

(Still probably came off a little bit how I didn't want it to. Oh well)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:11 pm

(( Like, the entire rebellion. ))

When Hambergite saw Topaz already start to feel better at the knowledge of Onyx's other shards being safe, she started to feel better as well. If she could ever go back to Earth, the one she knew, like how Waltz was able to go to the Pokemon world... She would certainly start a search for the missing shards' bubble-- right around where she remembered an old gem base was near that one battlefield.

"It's alright, really... If the chance ever presents itself, we can head back to Earth and try to find those remaining shards together. Until then, at least we know the shards are safe, wherever they are in whatever gem temple base there is."

Then, when Waltz and Narukame said they'd leave them be, she frowned slightly. Was it because of what they were talking about, or was it truly about some other things that they had to attend to?

"But, well..." She lets out a faint sigh. "Well, I guess if you both have to... then it's alright."

(( And rip ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:28 pm

(Well they weren't really saying anything anyway. And okay. Maybe not exactly the final battle but one of the ones that occurred before it?)

Waltz and Narukame left.

Topaz changed the subject. "Say, Hamburgite...how much do you know about this place? Rubellite told me what she knew because we ran into each other when I got here. Well actually I ran intoher."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:56 pm

(( Okay o/ ))

Hambergite took a moment to think about that, then shrugged.

"Truth be told, I don't know too much about this place, even with the small tour I got from the leader, Count Waltz. There's the library, kitchen, ballroom, and some other stuff. I just arrived here today, so I'm new here too."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:11 am

"Rubellite and I were in the music room with a human named Sa'dia." Topaz explained the events that led to her running out of the music room upset. "I wasn't all that curious about the damage. I made a passing mention of it but it was mostly her idea to ask around. I didn't see the harm in it but I'd have backed out if I knew what would have happened when we found out." She paused. "The butler guy we met though. He looks like a human but something is off about him. His aura made me nervous. There's gotta be more to him than just being a butler..."

(Well, Claude's not free anymore right now. Oops. Actually now that I think of it, he's just free enough for one more little thing to happen before Bassy catches up.

He could catch a well-aimed arrow from Ham mid-flight which could give her and Tope just enough info to realize that he isn't human and then get away. Course then he'd have a rip in the palm of his glove that he woudn't be able to mend while holding a sleeping child lol. He wouldn't confront them til later on though. What do you think?)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:30 am

(( How or why would she fire an arrow at him? ))

When Topaz explained such events, Hambergite frowned. She wished that Rubellite Tourmaline didn't do that, but then again, there was no telling what would've caused such damage in the first place.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that, Topaz..."

Then, at the mention of the butler, she got a bit... suspicious. Human-looking, a certain kind of bad aura that would make others like Topaz feel nervous, possibly something more to him than just being a butler... She wasn't sure, but he just sounded off. She wasn't sure what to do about him.

"Huh, that's odd... Maybe we can try to find something out about it when we see him next time?"

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:00 pm

(From a distance and just see what would happen I guess? Nvm it's kinda silly now that I think about it)

"Maybe...but what are the chances we'll see him again? The kid he had with him, well I didn't notice anything all that strange about him. I'm guessing he is Sa'dia's nephew. At least I hope he is."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:24 pm

(( Yeah ))

Hambergite shrugs at that.

"I'm not sure. Depends on how many people really do live in this mansion. As for the kid, that's nice, and I guess I'd hope so too."

Then she's not sure what to talk about next until she comes up with something.

"I know you must be pretty new here and all too, but... Have you chose a room yet? I'm certain Count Waltz is fine with letting you have one, so there's no worry there. If you want, I can help you choose a room. If you need some help looking around the mansion too, I'd be willing to help with that as well."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:50 am

"I haven't picked out a room yet, no. But I'd love the help." Topaz replied.

(Hey they could be roomies! The pink and yellow would kinda clash a bit tho)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:33 am

(( That would be nice! But pink and yellow don't necessarily clash if of the right shade. Like, I know the yellow for Hambergite is more of a pastel kind. So maybe if the pink is a bit more pastel? ))

Hambergite smiled then, a little happy to see that she can help her find a room.

"That's nice, then. How about we start looking now, then? If you'd prefer it, I can show you the rooms around my own, unless you have something different in mind."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:46 pm

(Maybe, yeah)

Topaz thought for a moment. "Would you object to having a roommate? We might have to add another bed but..."

(Actually all the beds are king size anyway so it doesn't matter)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:59 pm

When Topaz proposed the idea of being roommates, Hambergite smiled. It was a neat idea to think about, and she never had a roommate before. She wondered why she wanted to be roommates, but she didn't mind her wanting it. Maybe it was simply for safety or comfort reasons.

"I wouldn't mind having you as a roommate at all, Topaz. As for the beds... they're king size, so they're pretty big. Big enough for us both, if we both happen to decide to sleep at the same time."

(( I was just thinking
If we ever give RT a gem to be with, homeworld or not
She might be a bit more into the taller (and possibly stronger, almost like a quartz similar to Jasper) ones and such
That, and I can just see RT as a big cuddler

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:10 am

"A king size bed is nice. Can I see your room? And then maybe you can show me around."

(Random fact: I'm already shipping Ham and Tope. Omg)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:34 am

(( Aw xD
me too ))

Hambergite simply nodded with a smile.

"They are nice, and I wouldn't mind that at all. Seeing as how you may not know the place well, I'll definitely be showing you around the place right after. I can take you to the various places Waltz showed me, and maybe a little more if there's a map somewhere. Let's go."

With that, she motions for her to follow as she starts off in the direction of her room, making sure to stay slow at the start so she can catch up to her if needed.

(( Figured out a possible fusion for them
instead of some regular topaz, an Imperial Topaz, more specifically the peach imperial topaz. ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:20 pm

(Who would control her tho? Or do we take turns and they speak alternately?

I'm distracted but the Olympics)

Topaz followed, keeping up with Hambergite's pace.
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum