Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Has Gone Insane!

3 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The World Has Gone Insane! - Page 9 Empty Re: The World Has Gone Insane!

Post by Ebilkitty Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:49 pm

"Yeah. She helped me get ready each morning and whatnot."

---

So Amythest picked Toad and Topaz picked Yoshi because she thought he was cute.

"So what track should we pick?" Amethyst asked.

(Eh why not make this like the ultimate Mario Kart with tracks and features from every installment including Double Dash)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Raise a glass to freedom~

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:59 am

"Neat... Never had a Pearl of my own, sadly." With that, RT runs out of ideas as to what they could talk about for the moment. Sitting in silence, she frowns slightly in thought, coming up with something soon enough. "But being a diamond's guard... What was that life like?"

---

"Hm... I don't know..." Hambergite looks over the various maps before finding one she wanted to try because she thought it was pretty. "How about this, rainbow road?"

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:24 am

Obsidian thought a moment. "What's it like protecting the Diamond I serve under with my very existence..hmmm...that's a tough question. Whenever we leave Homeworld I always wonder if I'll end up having to fight and if I'll even make it back. I could get shattered in battle or while shielding my diamond from an attack aimed to shatter her. I suppose I can describe it as being scary but thrilling at the same time."

---

(Rainbow Road on Crossover's Mario Kart is like a combination of all of them cuz I think each version is different)

"That one looks cool." Topaz said
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

Rubellite listens intently as Obsidian describes the average workday as a diamond's guard. Personally, it sounds just like one of the lives she wanted but couldn't have. "That's really cool... And you get to be beside your diamond as well on top of all of that!" She lets out a sigh. "Being a techie just gets repetitive when it comes to what work I do. Fixing things, upgrading things, taking an electrical shock or two, getting to go to another planet to fix things if lucky enough... It's dull and hardly ever exciting like a job like yours." She shrugs and lies back on the bed for the moment. "At least I can do what I want here, I guess. Can fight, can train... do all sorts of stuff I couldn't before."

---

"Alright, let's play on it then!" With that, Hambergite chooses that map to race on. As it all starts up and begins to count down, she eyes the screen, going when the timer says to go.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:17 am

"She doesn't leave Homeworld too often anymore but there are still threats. The war may be over but...there have been a few attempts on her life. Apparently word got out about Pink Diamond, and some gems in my faction thought they'd try the same thing. But they were very quickly stopped."

---

Amethyst and Topaz did the same.

(Maybe we could do a timeskip on both ends, with Ham, Tope and Ame playing Mario Kart and RT and Sidi talking and we jump to when RT and Sidi go jogging?)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:12 am

(( Sure c:
Should I type the skip? ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:26 am

(If you wanna)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:50 pm

(( Alright! Just to confirm:
We skip to around 4am when RT and Sidi go jogging?
Would we still be playing Ham and Topaz? Because them staying up for some many hours straight playing just mario kart is a bit much xD ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:05 am

(Eh they could play different games when they get tired. Really they're just hanging out with each other and Ame. But yeah to 4am)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:03 am

(( Okay c: ))

After a little while more of talking, RT couldn't help but glance up an over at a clock. They did spend a good amount of time talking-- a good few hours of it. Hopefully, at some point soon, they can figure out the ideas on when to get the servants to tear down the wall and clean and fix everything up. During that time, it might not be best to go to those rooms, so likely just using another different room temporarily for the time being might be best. However, when she sees the time, she remembers the idea Obsidian had and looks to her. "Hey, wouldn't it be a good time to go jogging now?"

---

After a few hours of playing games, Hambergite was really enjoying herself. Hanging out with Topaz and Amethyst... It was a really nice time, even if it went on for so many hours into the very early of the morning.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:41 am

Obsidian looked at the clock. "Oh yes! I'd nearly forgotten." She got up and stretched. "Right, so I usually just change into a track suit or something similar that's better for extended excercise."

(Gems don't sweat do they?)

---

Amethyst at one point had decided to show off her shape shifting abilities so she shifted into a cat then jumped onto the top of the game console for Fix It Felix Jr. "This is a prrretty fun game."

(I need to get a pic of kitty!Amethyst on my phone to use as my avvie. I took the pic Im using now and the other one with my phone from my tv lol)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:53 pm

(( If they can cry, I think they can sweat? Just if their form gets a bit heated from all of the running and certain conditions. They don't get tired in the sleepy sense, but they can possibly get tired/worn out in other ways by maybe fighting too much or running a lot if not the gem for it. ))

RT did the same, getting up and stretching out as well. "Yeah, that sounds understandable." With that, she phases a different outfit on. It was a basic track suit whose main color was burgundy, with dark burgundy accents.

---

(( Oh cx ))

When Hambergite sees Amethyst do that, she couldn't help but chuckle slightly. When she makes a comment like that about the game she's on, out of curiosity, she comes over to it to look it over. "Looks a little interesting too. A bit older though, but I know some humans prefer that over the newer games. Something about classics."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:42 pm

"Don't want to get my uniform all sweaty." Obsidian changed into a light grey track suit. "Right. Shall we get going?"

(I have something planned with Mariku and Bakura but I need Claude free for it so I can't do it right now)

---

"But they don't hate the newer games, right?" Topaz asked.

"Oh! But that game over there." Amethyst pointed to a game called Meat Beat Mania with a paw. "Garnet kinda got hypnotized by that one."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:50 pm

(( Ah. ))

"I can get that." With that, RT smiles slightly. "Yep, all good to go! Let's head on over to the track now then." With that, she starts towards the track room with Obsidian, arriving there a few minutes later.

---

"Some do, some don't. It all depends on the human in question, really." When Hambergite sees Amethyst point to that game, she looks over to it, a bit curious and confused. "Huh. I wonder why."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:46 am

(I'm thinking of having RT and Sidi involved too. Basically it'll be later on after they help Mariku escape. Bakura will go for a walk after scolding Claude and putting Kefi down for a nap. Then Mariku will beat Bakura up again, cuz I'm feeling mean right now. Claude comes to Bakura's rescue and kills Mariku, though I'm not sure how to involve RT and Sidi yet. Like if Mariku contacts them or they follow Claude or something to that effect. Or they're just with Mariku the whole time. I know I want there to be a fight. They'd be evenly matched with a demon, I think)

After arriving at the track room, Obsidian did a few warm-up sprints. "I usually start at a slow pace for a couple laps and then at a slightly faster speed afterwards."

---

"I dunno. It was either that it she was obsessed with trying to win it." Amethyst shifted back to her normal form, still sitting on top of the game console. "So what do you wanna do now?"

"I kinda want to go swimming again. I've gotten over what happened yesterday." Topaz said. "Or...we could show Amethyst around and maybe find some other undiscovered room."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:09 pm

(You there Sammy-chan?

I could do my plan with just my characters. It doesn't matter either way, really.
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:46 pm

(( Sorry, was taking a break to focus on college. I have a lotta exams in a row and had to study pretty hard. Did really well on my western civ test, i believe! I have confidence in my ability to do well on my computer science test tomorrow as well. ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:46 pm

(Okay. Good luck on your exams)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:31 pm

Sebastian : coming up the lane with Callie. I glance nonchalantly at Claude's wound. "I always wondered which was worse. Your eyesight or your manners."

gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:13 am

"What about you, Michaelis? You can't seem to properly train your pets. And you call yourself a butler? How disgraceful." Claude retorted. He eyed Callie and NB. "I also see your taste in food hasn't changed either. Those two hardly qualify as a snack, much less a five-star meal. But I suppose that's hardly surprising, knowing you." He turned and walked away. After he had walked some distance...

A wild Grell appeared!
The wild Grell used Glomp!
Claude avoided the attack!
The wild Grell landed on his face!

Claude looked at Grell and then back at Sebastain. He then picked Grell up. "By the way, I think this belongs to you." He threw the reaper at Sebastian.

In mid-air, Grell spread out his arms. "Bassy! Catch me my darling!" He called out, loudly.

In Claude's arms, Kefi awoke and started crying. Claude frowned. "Great...now I have to deal with this..." He kept walking to the mansion, trying to calm Kefi down.

NB looked up at Sebastian and flattened his ears. "So I'm a pet to you, is that it? Let me make it clear: I'm no one's pet!"

(So yeah Claude's free...well sorta. I still need to do one more little thing with him and Bakura but I'll wait for your reply Sammy-chan. Maybe Ame, Tope, and Ham can run into him after he gets scolded by Bakura. And we can do the thing with RT, Sidi, and Mariku as well and go from there)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:19 am

(H to the E to the R to the P to the D to the E to the R to the P....herp to the derp!)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:34 pm

RT did the same as Obsidian. "Yeah, that's always the better way at going about jogging. Gives you a chance to loosen and warm up for the big thing."

---

Hambergite was happy to hear that Topaz got over what happened yesterday, but she now had a bit of trouble deciding what to do. Explore a bit with everyone, or go swimming again... Soon enough, she made her decision. "How about we go looking around? I think finding a new room with everyone would be pretty neat and exciting!"

(( That's neat!
And maybe they could run into him. That, or I could use it as a moment to intro a couple more characters. ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:22 am

"Especially since I do it for so long. Two hours, though I do take a short break after the first hour. So are you ready?"

---

"Yeah and we can show Amethyst around until we do find a new room. Maybe find a bedroom for her to stay in too." Topaz replied. "What do you think, Amethyst?"

"I'm not real picky." Amethyst said.

---

(Might be easier to intro the new characters cuz who knows when Gcar's gonna post again)

By the time Claude reached the mansion and went inside, Kefi was crying loudly. His crying could be heard throughout the mansion.

Ryou wasn't too far away and when he heard the crying he was surprised by Bakura suddenly switching places with him.

"That fool...he should know better." Bakura hurried towards the entrance hall and saw his butler and son. "Claude!" He marched over to them.

Claude stopped when he saw Bakura. "Master? I--" he was interrupted when Bakura slapped him.

"Idiot! You know Kefi doesn't like being woken up early from his nap!"

"I apologize. It was that damned reaper's fault."

Bakura sighed. "If that's what happened..." He looked at Kefi who was starting to calm down. "Nevermind. Let me take him." He took Kefi, who snuggled up to his dad's chest. "I'm going to put him to bed and then go for a walk. Go find something useful to do. If I need you I'll summon you."

"Very well, Master." Claude bowed.

Bakura started to walk away. "By the way, Claude. You might want to mend that glove before someone sees something they shouldn't."

Claude took the torn and bloody glove off with his teeth and then looked at it. "I'm afraid it's beyond mending, Master."

"Then that's your problem." Bakura walked away, headed to the nursery.

Claude studied the back of his hand. The bleeding had almost stopped. His eyes glowed red and he licked the blood away, which stung. "Tch...this'll take longer to heal." He muttered.
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:11 pm

RT nods, then gives her jogging partner a confident smile. "Yeah, I'm ready and good to go! I'll start on your mark."

(( Next post or two, they could do the tripping and fusion thing o/ ))

---

Hambergite nodded and then smiled. "Alright, that sounds good then. Let's look for a hidden room and a bedroom for you, Amethyst. Not sure if you like to sleep, but if you do, a bedroom here would be pretty nice. They're really soft and such!" With that, she motions for them to follow as she starts for the exit of the game room.

---

(( Yeah. I'll intro Callie and Marie, then ^^ I would've intro'd Zane, but I'm editing up his details. Came up with an outfit for him and how his fringe/eyes look. Stay tuned for that! ALSO: look at my character page to see the edits to Callie and Marie. I gave them different weapons and linked to their wiki and weapons' pages. If confused about anything, you can look it up there o/ ))

Just now, Callie was waking up from her night's rest. She was always the early bird between her and her sister, and that choice was made clear in an earlier splatfest in Inkopolis. At first, as she got up, she didn't know she was in a different place. Rather, the room was structured and designed to be identical to the one she stayed in in Inkopolis. She got ready and dressed in her usual attire that she would wear for announcing the day's maps and map changes for all of those who would have fun inking up turf or fighting over something in competitive matches. If she ever had the free time, sometimes she'd sneak out with her permanent inkbrush and join those having fun inking up turf in turf battles. Of course, she put on her trusty disguise if she were to do that though. She didn't want to be hounded by hundreds or thousands of fans that happened to be in matches, desperate to get in a match with her and especially on her team. Now that she was ready, she checked herself over in her body-length mirror before heading to her door, knowing that she might have to wake Marie up. She was usually the night owl, and sometimes that lead to her sleeping in a bit more in the mornings. She manages to do well and set an alarm for herself, but that only works if she's able to be woken up by it. Sometimes she is, but on occasion she's not, and that's why she checks on her each morning some time after the snooze function is no longer available.

Then, when Callie opens her door, she's greeted with the sight of an unfamiliar hallway, which immediately has her concerned. If the people of the studio were going to completely change the paint job and decorations of their hallway to something like this, they would at least be notified of it, if not asked about it to see if it was alright! The main thing that keyed her off to it possibly being somewhere else entirely was that there was no new paint smell, as well as several unfamiliar doors down a much bigger hallway than their own. At least, the good thing was that she could see a door just like her cousin Marie's right beside her own. It made her feel a bit better and secure, but also more worried. She started to wonder if they were kidnapped or something of the sort, and placed in rooms that looked just like their own. Almost nobody knew exactly what their rooms looked like, aside from their parents that would occasionally come to visit, or people for interviews or some people from the studio. It started to creep her out some now. With that, she heads into her room and heads over to a corner of it, where her permanent inkbrush and filled ink tank lay. She picked up and strapped on her ink tank before she picked her inkbrush up, ink already on its tip, yet not dripping from it. With that, she heads out of... her... room and closes the door behind her. She looks from side to side, not noticing anyone right off the bat, and then heads over to and opens up Marie's door. The place they were in looked too nice to be an Octoling fortress or an Octarian base or anything like that, so that's the good news. It looked rather expensive and from the looks of other things, big. Wherever they were, it at least had to be in some other large and impressive building in or around Inkopolis. Whoever brought them here would sure pay for this!

As Callie looks into Marie's room, she's even surprised by how it looks just like hers too! The green theme, the decorations... everything was exactly the same! She didn't like how things were going so far, finding them quite creepy and scary by now. She also noted that Marie was still asleep, thinking that she might've slept through her alarm again or hit the snooze button one too many times. Quickly, she walks over to her in her bed, holding the permanent inkbrush in one hand as she uses the other to try and rock Marie awake as she speaks in an almost hushed, yet urgent, whisper. "Marie, Marie! Get up! Please!"

Marie had slept through her alarm this time around, but what rustled her next surely got her to wake up. When she recognized it as Callie's voice, the way it sounded wasn't all too good. She wondered what the problem might be this time. She knows Callie always gets up early and makes sure to check in on her if she sleeps through her alarm, which gives her enough time to still get ready, so it couldn't be that they were late or anything, which seemed like the only reasonable option she could think of for Callie being worried like that in the moment. She stretched out, yawned, and rubbed her eyes slightly before speaking in a slightly tired, and an almost slightly annoyed, tone of voice. "What is it, Callie...?" After that, she manages to sit up in bed, which is when she gets a better sight of her. Now things didn't seem to make sense to her. Callie was dressed in her usual sparkly outfit that was used for the news announcements and more, and she also had her ink tank on, and was holding her permanent ink brush. This only began to confuse her slightly, but it didn't how much.

"Marie, I know this might be crazy, but I don't think we're in our home anymore!" Callie let out a worried sigh and backed up, giving Marie enough room to get up and out of bed. "I got ready for the news this morning and when I opened my door, it was like we were in a completely different place! Different decorations, more doors, a much longer hall--"

"Callie, what are you even saying...? I just got up, and I don't want to be roped up into one of your little stories or something right now... Tonight when we're done, maybe." With that, Callie gets up and out of bed, stretching a little more as she goes over to her closet, opening it up and looking through it for her usual outfit.

Callie pouted then, seeing as how Marie wasn't taking her seriously. She might be the one to do this sort of stuff from time to time to simply have fun with her cousin, but this time she was telling the truth! "Marie, please! You have to believe me! Just look outside your door at least!"

Marie lets out a small sigh then. "Alright. Just let me get dressed first. I'm not going to let anybody see me while I'm still in my pajamas." She still thought it was mostly a play, but she figured she might as well do what Callie was wanting her to do. She did sound a bit more urgent than if she would while she was playing around, so she thought something could possibly actually be up. With that, she gets her proper clothes out and puts them all on. Once that's done, she comes over to her door and looks out, just like her cousin wanted, and is surprised to see that she might actually be telling the truth. Scratch that, she was telling the truth; she knew that this change was not performable over the course of a night, and she could only think of the possibility that they were taken in their sleep. Now she even started to think of the room that looked exactly like hers as creepy. "Guess I ask you to forgive me now, because you're actually telling the truth." Her tone was even a bit more concerned than it'd normally be. Of course, there was some worry to it, but she knew she had to be the serious one out of all of this.

"See? I told you so!" Callie frowned and came over to her. "We have to try and find a way out of here! If we can, we can draw attention to ourselves and get the person who did this arrested!"

"I know, Callie." Although this outfit wasn't ideally for the use of going about and fighting enemies, Marie could make it work. There possibly wasn't enough time to check if her old disguise was in the room's closet, but at least she had the skills to adapt to certain situations thanks to previous experiences. "That sounds like a plan, but remember to be alert and level-headed. We can't have our cover blown and we don't want to be noticed. If we see any enemies, we quickly splat them and send them back to where they came from. Got it?" As she says that, she goes over to where her ink tank and weapon are stored as well, putting on the ink tank and picking up her E-liter 3K.

"Got it!" Callie gave her an affirmative nod then, then slowly stepped out of the door and looked from side to side, noticing nobody else still. Then, in a whisper, she speaks. "You think that somebody who would go out of their way to kidnap us from a heavily guarded area would've also put guards out here, and have taken our weapons away from us..."

"Yeah." Marie replied in an equally quiet whisper. "Even if that doesn't make things seem as right, we still have to find a way out of here and get whoever did this arrested. Now, follow me." With that, she exits the room, looks around as well, and then heads quickly and quietly down the hall to the next hallway intersection, Callie following closely behind her. At the intersection, she stops and carefully listens out for any footsteps.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:35 pm

(Yup. Do you want to set it up or should I?)

After running in place for a few seconds, Obsidian started her jog, keeping a slow enough pace so RT could catch up.

---
"I've tried sleeping before. It's kinda cool." Amethyst said. She and Topaz followed Ham out of the room.

---
(Whew...long intro is long. Also I'm playing AA6)

Claude headed to the infirmary to get a bandage for his hand. He considered putting some medicine on the wound. It had, after all, been inflicted by a goddess and he was a demon. He'd narrowly avoided being blinded, and he was lucky the attack hadn't been aimed to kill him. However, he decided the bandage would be enough for the moment. If the injury got worse, he'd take care of it then. Besides the bandage would cover up the contract seal until he could get a new pair of gloves.

After bandaging his hand, he threw the torn glove away and then wandered the halls, looking for "something useful to do" as his master had ordered. His thoughts turned to Sebastian and he cursed the other demon under his breath. "Damn you, Michaelis. I swear, one of these days I'll..." He stopped when he heard voices he didn't recognize.
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum