Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Has Gone Insane!

3 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The World Has Gone Insane! - Page 3 Empty Re: The World Has Gone Insane!

Post by PalkiaDS Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:44 pm

(( I loved all those episodes xD ))

When Hambergite sees nothing there and topaz comments about it, she frowns lightly.

"I'm not sure... I don't think he got out, but maybe Waltz has him out if he's not in there?"

(( Yeah, I think so c:
So a happy/caring fusion that might be a bit snappy at HW gems o:
But hm
What would their fusion look like, though? I know it'd be some peach imperial topaz, but I'm not sure about the hairstyle, the clothes, and if there would be multiple arms or eyes or something. Maybe we can do that at a later time, when we manage to create a look for their fusion? ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:22 am

"Well what happened when he took you to see it?"

(Good point. We know the weapon will be a crossbow too. Stevonnie's hair is sort of a combination of Steven and Connie's so maybe something like that? Or braided pigtails.

I kinda want to bring in Toccata, my Eternal Sonata OC.

Also I had an idea for a HW gem but I have a question first: is YD the only Diamond still around? I know the Earthlings episode established PD's status but nothing as been said yet about the other two yet not have we seen a HW gem with a different color diamond)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Raise a glass to freedom~

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:41 am

(( Hm
Ham's hair isn't pigtails though
Maybe just some braided hair in the back with some short parts of hair in the front that weren't pulled back into a braid that are flowing free a bit, with some bangs held back by a star pin?

What are they like?o:

But no, Yellow Diamond, Blue Diamond, and White Diamond all still exist ))

"Well... I'm assuming the dragon's behavior was as such while Count Waltz was around, but the dragon wasn't too keen on the other man with us while the dragon seemed to like me."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:00 pm

(I like that idea for hairstyle.

And okay my Homeworld gem can serve Blue or White Diamond then since that works a bit better and it's a bit less complicated XD

My idea was if YD was the only one still left then my HW gem would have had one of the other three as her original diamond (like with Jasper) but wouldn't have wanted to change the color due to a vow she made to bear Blue/White/Pink Diamond's color until the day she is shattered and would keep that vow no matter what. To her, changing the color, even if something happened to BD/PD/WD, would mean breaking the vow.

So Tocatta is a ninja and Fugue's ex-girlfriend (at least in the NB/Fugue thread; Gcar and I did a shipping thread where Toccata and Fugue got married and had twins but ended up not continuing it after moving from the old site) and a former citizen of Baroque. She moved to Forte and joined Waltz's military, training under Fugue. So she could basically kick his ass if she wanted)

"You mean Narukame?" Topaz shook her head. "Well I actually meant if Waltz called the dragon to him in some way. The dragon's his pet so..."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:05 pm

(( Alright xD

but neat!o: what gem would it be, and which diamond (blue or white) would she serve under?o: it's unclear what WD's faction does, but BD's faction seems to be a bit more geared towards diplomacy in a way.

She seems pretty cool xD

But what do you mean by what you said in your post?^^; ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:21 pm

(Waltz whistled to get CW to come to him. Bleh I'm sorry. I made it confusing ripme. I'll just do something.

I was thinking either a Mica or an Obsidian, maybe I'm still working her out in my head. Mica isn't even really a gem tho is it. Darn it. BD's faction might be the best to go with, though)

Topaz rubbed the back of her head, sheepishly. "Um...Nevermind. But Waltz did say he had things to do. Maybe--"

"Count Waltz is here?" A voice interrupted.

Topaz turned to find a girl with red hair standing behind her. "Um, yeah. Why?"

"Do you know where he is?" The girl asked.

Topaz frowned, becoming a bit suspicious "How about you tell us who you are, first."

"Pardon my rudeness. My name is Toccata. I work for Count Waltz. I've been looking for him ever since he and Fugue went missing from Forte one day." Toccata scratched her head. "This is definitely not Forte..."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:46 pm

(( Okay ^^;

But nice o: Not sure about Mica though? I know Obsidian is a thing
I'm thinking Obsidian would be pretty closely related to Onyx in terms of color and such, but maybe obsidian being stronger and purely just black (since onyx can apparently be more than just the mainly known black). ))

Hambergite nodded, but then she was paused by the sound of an unfamiliar voice behind her. It was a bit surprising, but she managed to recover shortly after looking behind her. Then, when Topaz and the woman had their exchange, she seemed fine... for now, if she really was working for Waltz. Then, she gives her a nod.

"It definitely isn't." She describes Crossover to her. "As for where Waltz is, he should be within the mansion we just came out of. He had things to do though, and I'm unsure of his current location within the place."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:12 am

(Yeah I think onyx can be, like, dark purple. Obsidian could be like a bodyguard for someone in BD's faction or for BD herself. But would that put her at a higher rank than RT? How does rank in differing factions work?

Actually I might have Waltz flying around on CW's back. Wynaught?)

"Well now I know where he ended up. Just, how to get back home is the question. Everyone is worried." Toccata said.

"Sadly we don't really know the answer to that question."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:21 am

(So I looked up the colors for obsidian. I'm thinking jet black hair tied in a bun. Tan for skin color and different shades of grey for her uniform with the blue diamond. Green eyes and I want her to wear glasses because her eyesight isn't great and that's how I picture her. Besides, Amethyst and Peri are both proof that not all gems are perfect and they're canon, Peri being formally from Homeworld. That's all I have right now)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:04 pm

(( Oh, nice o: Dark purple onyx.
But that would be neat! A bodyguard for someone in the BD faction or for BD herself.
That would make her higher ranking than RT, since she was just a former, although slightly higher up, fighter. She's not like... a commander or anything. Right now she's just a gem that was forced to work on tech. If Obsidian were to come along, RT would see her as somebody higher up than her if she hears of her position as a bodyguard. You'd have to be pretty important, large, and strong to be placed as a bodyguard to anyone. Anyone who has a body guard is a pretty important gem.
But those other details are nice! Any body size/build details figured out yet? And maybe that one detail about Obsidian needing glasses is there, but not too important to those she guards. Perhaps her skill and strength and more are able to cover up for that. And maybe some other slightly heightened senses to make up for slightly poorer eyesight? ))

Hambergite gives her a small shrug.

"I am with her there. I don't know how to get back home, and I surely don't know how to get you back home either."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:11 pm

(You did say RT would go for a taller gem...*cough* Maybe...slightly shorter than Jasper? As for the build, she doesn't have to be really muscular and buff as long as she is strong enough to protect BD so maybe the build of a light-weight boxer or close to it? I pretty much decided on her being one of BD's bodyguards since it's easier than coming up with another gem for the sake of Sidi having someone to guard. BD picked her because she was impressed by her skill despite the need for glasses.

I'm stuck on ideas for her gem shape but the location could be on her chest above and directly opposite where the human heart is.

So heightened hearing at the very least perhaps? I'm thinking a fencing sabre for her weapon and telekenisis for her ability so pretty much anything can become a weapon in a pinch. As for her personality, she's one to keep a level head in a crisis and is serious when on the job but doesn't mind relaxing and having fun in her spare time)

"I wonder if--" Tocatta was interrupted by a thud nearby. She looked and saw Waltz sliding off of CW's back and ran over to the fence. "Lord Waltz!"

"Huh?" Waltz looked up and squinted in the sunlight, shading his eyes. "What? Toccata? How'd you get here?"

"Nevermind how I got here. What's important is that you're safe. Legato had everyone look---"

Waltz scowled. "That useless fool brings Calamity Wilhm back here after I thought I'd lost him forever and he didn't even have the decency to tell you and everyone else that I'm alright when he returned? It's too bad Father made me swear not to fire him or I would have already." Then he noticed Topaz and Hambergite and cleared his throat. "I'm sort about that."

"You know them, sire?" Toccata asked.

"Yes. Their names are Topaz and Ham...er...Ham-something.

"Hamburgite." Topaz said.

"Yes. Thank you." Waltz replied. "Speaking of ham, I could go for a ham and cheese sandwich right now."

(Lol short attention span much, Waltz?)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:43 pm

(( Pfff xD She pretty tall! Uniform similar to Jasper's, in a way?
But that all is pretty nice!o: Seems like a really interesting gem ^^ Make sure to compile all the details of each of your gems into their character profiles in you character forum! It'll be easier for me to look back on if i need a refresher, or if I get the time to actually, possibly, draw a character instead of generating them with some sorta maker xD When might you wanna bring Obsidian in?o:
the thing I made. used a visor since they didn't have any good glasses. That, and just imagine the yellow diamonds as blue diamonds. Some of the colors I couldn't really change
The World Has Gone Insane! - Page 3 Ztyam9 ))

When Hambergite heard the thud, she looked over in the direction she heard it come from to see Waltz and his dragon. Up-side, Topaz got to see the dragon. Down-side, there was that slight banter. She nods when he says he's sorry about it, but she was a bit upset at the fact he wasn't able to quite remember her name. Then again, her gem name was a bit of an uncommon and long one. In the end, she found it a bit odd how Waltz just went from all of that to wanting a ham sandwich.

"Well, maybe we all can head inside then?"

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:29 pm

(Yeah I have to do that for Tope too. But I just woke up so I'll do it when I'm a little more awake, probably tomorrow.

I need to come up with an intro. I'm thinking something similar to what happened with RT except Sidi is accompanying BD somewhere and gets sent to Crossover mid-teleport without BD. That or she's got a day off and decides to go somewhere and ends up in Crossover. In both scenarios she lands not so gracefully on her butt)

"Ah. Yes. Let's do that." Waltz said.

Toccata rolled her eyes. "See what I have to deal with? Waltz is two years younger than me but sometimes he has the attention span of a five-year-old."

"Oh do I?" Waltz asked, smirking a little.

"Yes. Sometimes. In any case, Count Waltz, is Fugue here with you?"

"Yes he is. But I'm not sure what he's doing right now. But let's go inside, yes?"

(I might have Waltz and Toccata leave later and he gives her a tour while they catch up on stuff, then Ham and Tope can go exploring)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:02 pm

(( Alright o/

And that kinda intro sounds nice! Maybe the one where she has a day off? If so, feel free to post the starter whenever, and I can have RT come along c: Or I can have RT just out and walking about and just hoping nothing odd happens to her again xD Probably just scouting out the town to get used to it.

And alright ^^ ))

Hambergite didn't comment on her remark about Count Waltz's attention span, not wanting to be caught up in any possible hostilities on her first day here. She at least wanted to try and spend it calming down a bit, and perhaps spending some time with Topaz, whom she considered a friend by now.In the end, she nods, ready to head back on inside.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:45 pm

yeah suuuure she's just a friend, Ham

I'm watching the new episode of SU and...I'm just dying right now. Garnet and Pearl's reaction to Smoky Quartz and Sardonyx has her own late-night talk show.

Lemme brainstorm a bit and then I'll do the intro)

So they went inside and Waltz headed to the kitchen to make his sandwich. "Any of you want one?"

"Er...no thanks. Gems don't really need to eat, remember?" Topaz replied.

"I had something earlier." Toccata said. She looked at Ham and Tope. "Um I'm a bit in the dark here. You two are...gems? But how..."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:52 pm

(( xD
More like a crush that she's not fully recognizing just yet

Hhhhh same! I loved their reactions xD And my word all of those puns xD

And okay ^^ ))

Hambergite shook her head.

"No thanks."

Then she looks to Toccata.

"Yes, we are gems. How we are made is a bit... difficult to explain, so far as sentience is involved. Since I was made in a kindergarten, the process involved in that was that an injector put my gem deep into the Earth's crust. Over time, my gem developed and wound up taking nutrients and life away from the Earth around it, and when I was ready, I just... Popped out of the ground I suppose. Kind of sad about how my creation took away from Earth, though..."

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:47 pm

"So how do you look like that?" Toccata asked.

"It's just the form we take. If we get poofed and have to return to our gems we can reform and stay the same or change something." Topaz explained.

(I'll do Sidi's intro now)

Today was Obsidian's first full day off in weeks. Being one of Blue Diamond's bodyguards was an important job. Back when she got her assignment, she had been surprised. Of all the gems in Blue Diamond's faction that could have chosen her, she was chosen by Blue Diamond herself. Obsidian would have been satisfied with anyone, given that her eyesight wasn't all that great and she needed glasses, but she had impressed Blue Diamond with her strength and skill, apparently so much that her need for glasses wasn't a big deal.

Day in and day out she had to accompany BD everywhere, with little time to relax. She never complained, as she had vowed to protect BD with her very life, but she was grateful to have a day off every so often. Today was no exception. After finishing her daily jog at the training center, she decided to return home and just take it easy.

She activated the warp that would take her back to BD's palace but that's not where she ended up. Instead, moments later she landed not so gracefully on her butt in the hallway outside the music room in the mansion.

(Or nearby wherever RT is in case she isn't in the music room anymore)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:03 pm

Hambergite nods.

"Exactly what Topaz said. We poof and have to reform if our physical constructs are damaged, but if our gems are shattered or cracked, that's when real damage happens." She then changes the subject, not wanting to stay there for Topaz's sake. "The other neat thing about us gems it that we have unique abilities that we can use too."

---

(( Okay c: But we can say she was still in the music room. ))

Rubellite Tourmaline spent some of her time still in the music room, looking around at the various instruments within it. Some she could recognize while some she has never seen before and found quite odd. She was about to go when she heard a thud right outside the music room nearby in the hall. She couldn't help but be a bit curious and peeked outside of the music room, looking back and forth until she happens to spot a rather large person fallen down in the hall. She raised an eyebrow in suspicion then, since she didn't hear anybody walk past. She would've at least heard some sort of footsteps from a person of her size back in the music room, so this was a bit odd. Upon exiting the room and getting a little closer though, she happens to notice things about her that make her eyes widen. She was a gem under the Blue Diamond faction! Bright side, she finally had a diamond authority gem to hang out around, downside, she has no clue how this gem will take to her or her likely very new surroundings. Staying at her current distance away from her, which was a couple yards, she calls out to her.

"Hey! You okay?"

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:11 am

(I want to tweak Sidi's height a bit. She's about shoulder height with Jasper give or take a few inches. So still tall)

Obsidian's glasses had fallen off when she landed. She had tied a thin piece of rope to the earpieces when she started her job in case they fell off when she was fighting. They were hanging around her neck so she grabbed them and put them back on. Right as she did that she heard a voice asking if she was okay. She looked and saw a figure standing a couple yards away. She squinted and noticed the figure was a gem from Yellow Diamond's faction. So that was a plus. She had an ally, at least.

"Yes, I'm fine. Except this isn't where I was wanting to end up, she replied. "Though if Blue Diamond finds out one of her bodyguards had gone missing it'll be a different story." She added, half to herself. She stood up. "You can come closer. I won't bite."

---

"I see. That's interesting." Toccata said. She looked at Waltz, who was eating the sandwich he made. "Um, sire? Pardon my asking but would you be willing to--"

"Show you around? Of course, Toccata. Perhaps we might stumble across Fugue. I know you must be worried about him as well."

Toccata blushed. "N-not really. I was more worried about you, my lord. I mean you're the ruler of Forte. Legato is just your second-in-command. He isn't doing as good a job running the place as you do."

Waltz tilted his head to the side. "I know you still like Fugue despite what happened between you two. Don't try to hide it. Also, I'm flattered but please don't bring Legato up anymore."

"My apologies, sire."

Topaz glanced at Hambergite, wondering if they should leave.
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:13 am

(( Okay c: ))

RT Took note of how the other gem had glasses and found it a bit odd. She didn't see many gems with those, unless they were tech gems or one of the few out there with a sort of visual defect. Instead of glasses, she knew most wear visors, since they can function as a larger pair of them that won't fall off so easily. At what she says first, she nods.

"Yeah, wasn't the place I was looking to go to either when I wound up here."

Though, when she hears that she's actually one of Blue Diamond's body guards, her eyes widen in some amazement. She couldn't believe she was in the presence of someone who was allowed to be regularly around the likes of a diamond! The most worrisome part about that that made her worry too was the fact that she would be missing... and likely for a very long time too. When she got up, she found her height a bit more impressive, and when told to come near, she does so. When she gets but a couple feet away, she stops and gets on a knee like how she would do with her commanders back during when she was a fighter, since that was a common move for lower-ranked gems to do in the presence of someone superior to them. Then, she looks up at her, daring to speak since she thought it was alright to do so since she wasn't reprimanded for doing so back when she asked if she was alright.

"I'm sorry that a gem of your stature had to share the same fate as me. I would help both you and I to get back to Homeworld, but that is out of my reach with this planet's primitive technology and currently undiscovered location in the systems of space."

---

Hambergite watched as the little exchange when on between the count and Toccata, seeing what the situation was now then. She felt a bit unsure now too like how Count Waltz may have felt when she was comforting Topaz, so she feels like maybe they both, she and Topaz, should try and leave or try and go exploring again. She showed her the dining hall and library, but now that was remaining was the ballroom and any other rooms they might find on the way.

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:52 am

Obsidian was used to lower-ranking gems kneeling to her. Right now though she just wanted to find out what was going on and where she was.

"It's not your fault. At least you know something about this place. You can stand up." She paused. "Tell me, what is your name? I go by Obsidian."

(Sidi's a bit nicer than other higher-ranking gems would be)

Waltz looked at Ham and Tope. "Why don't we split up here? I can show Toccata around and you two can do whatever you want to do."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:56 pm

(( Ah, alright o: ))

When allowed to stand, RT does so, looking back up at her once she's back onto her feet. When asked for her name, she doesn't waste a moment in replying.

"I go by Rubellite Tourmaline. I do not know everything about this world, but I do know what others that have lived here longer have told me. Do you wish to hear it?"

---

Hambergite nodded.

"Yeah, I think that might be best for now." With that, she looks back at Topaz. "So, how about we head to the ballroom now?"

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:02 pm

(Bout to start playing Splatoon)

"Yes, please do." Obsidian thought a moment. "Though perhaps not in the middle of the hallway?"

---

(I thought of two new areas. A swimming pool and a tennis court with a track around it)

"Oh! Yes. I'll just follow you then..." Topaz replied.
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:20 pm

(( Nice! Wish my internet worked enough with my brother at home to play it, though :v ))

As RT hears that, she gives her a nod.

"If that is so, we can head to the main room where others sometimes gather at. There, or the training room, unless you wish to spend a bit of time looking for a room to call your quarters here. I have already found myself a room to stay in if I ever bother to." She lets out a sigh then. "I didn't like dealing with it, but some bratty human kid apparently runs this place. I didn't say anything to ask him about a room, but I made a pitiful rebel gem do that for me. Apparently things have to go through him to be alright, like asking for a room, but I get it if you don't want to even think of that. I didn't even want to."

---

Hambergite smiled and nodded, then she motioned for her to follow her as she begins her walk towards where the ballroom is.

(( Neat! ^^ Can be of a certain section outside. Maybe they can come across that one door leading out there as they walk by? ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:10 pm

"So there's a rebel here. Hmph. No doubt wants to keep us from taking this world for ourselves. Also you're correct. The very idea of asking a human for a place to stay...though who says I can't just take an empty room for myself? For now though perhaps we can go to the training room. Perhaps you can tell me more about yourself as well. I'm a bit intrigued."

---
(We could have the pool inside and the track/tennis court outside. The pool is Olympic size, with three diving boards at one end, each at a different height. But yeah them coming across the door to either will work)

Topaz followed her friend. Now that she was seeing more of the mansion than she had earlier, it seemed much larger than she'd thought.
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum