Crossover Roleplay Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Has Gone Insane!

3 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The World Has Gone Insane! - Page 11 Empty Re: The World Has Gone Insane!

Post by Ebilkitty Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:05 pm

(There's a salon in the mansion now? Well it's kinda become a T.A.R.D.I.S)

Grell kept going, eventally crashing into a tree.

Bastet jumped back onto NB's shoulder and started washing her face. "I'm fine, thanks."

NB winced. "Lady Bastet...if I might...your nails..."

Bastet paused mid-lick. "Too sharp are they?" She purred mischievously and dug her claws into NB's shoulder. "Well, how else am I going to punish smart-mouthed demons? I suppose I wouldn't object to being brushed, though."

(Sebastian, you sneaky devil. Claude just finished cleaning up the kitchen)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Blurb : Raise a glass to freedom~

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:56 pm

(Salon aka Living room)

Callie: Overhears the convo between NB and Bastet. "I think I have some nail clippers in my purse, if you want to borrow them." I open my purse and start digging in the black hole.

(If Callie's purse is anything like mine is, that could take awhile.)
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:16 pm

(Mine's less of one but I still have to dig for stuff)

Bastet flexed her claws. "I guess they could use a trim..."

"If you want me to, I can--"

"I can take care of my own nails, child." Bastet interrupted. "In any case," she looked at Sebastian. "How much longer?"
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:47 am

(I'm tempted to bring back the Doctor in the main thread. Or Maybe do a Steven Universe/Dr Who crossover side thread. Time traveling alien meets alien space rocks. It'd be interesting either way.)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by gcar90 Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:11 pm

Sebastian: Already returning with a tray. "No need to fret. It didn't take much time at all." I set the tray down. "I have prepared crab puffs with roasted herbs in a buttered garlic sauce and a soothing peppermint tea." I begin serving to the guests.

Callie: Still digging in my purse, oblivious to the food and tea.
gcar90
gcar90
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:34 am

(Oh. I thought they were still walking to the mansion. Rip me. Claude just cleaned the kitchen though darn it Bassy. Though I just had a brilliant idea: two kitchens. One that Sebastian uses and one that Claude uses. Waltz's servants use both. Idk)

NB wasn't used to being treated as if he were royalty so he didn't know how to respond. He sniffed tentatively at one of the crab puffs.

"Oh for Ra's sake, child! It's not poisoned! Calm down. You're not in any danger." Bastet had already taken a bite out of one.

"You try living your life constantly in fear of getting hurt. I've been tricked too many times not to be wary..."

"Don't speak to me that way. Dear Ra, life on your own has turned you into some sort of mangy alley cat instead of a proper disciple. It's ridiculous. If your parents were alive--"

"Don't bring them into this!" NB stood up. "Besides what do you expect from me? You didn't exactly come to our aid when we were attacked. I'm the last surviving member of the House of Bastet because the goddess we served for centuries abandoned us when we needed her most. But my mother made me promise I'd come back home and I did. But only after years of..." He sighed. "Forget it."

"I'm not going to forget it, child. I've made up my mind. I won't train you to be a full disciple unless you agree to learn how to act like a proper gentleman." Bastet looked at Sebastian. "And you are going to be his teacher. I want you to teach him everything he needs to know. I won't train him until you are satisfied. And if I'm not satisfied with how you are teaching him, well..." She flexed her claws again. "I could always use another scratching post..." It want so much a threat as it was a warning.
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:21 am

(Eek! There's gonna be a Steven Bomb end of this month. Gotta refrain from watching clips related to those episodes cuz spoilers)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:16 am

(Oh and I probably should do this)

Waltz was still showing Toccata around the mansion.

"After the tour, I'll help you find a room to stay in if you wish." He said.

"I'd prefer to have a room near yours in case of an emergency." Toccata paused. "So Fugue is here too, you said."

"Yes. He's still head of security, though I'm thinking of making him acting second in command until we get back to Forte."

"Is that wise? You know how he is. All that authority might go to his head."

Waltz shrugged. "Maybe. We'll see how it goes."
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by PalkiaDS Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:42 pm

(( b r e a k ))

PalkiaDS
Dedicated Player
Dedicated Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:37 am

(Right)

Hamburgite, Topaz, and Amethyst find a portal while exploring that takes them back to their world and part ways.

Claude helps Callie and Marie find a way back to Inkopolis.

Meanwhile Mariku convinces RT and Sidi to break him out of the dungeon in exchange for information and promising to help them take over Crossover. Then he lures Bakura away from the mansion where he and the two gems ambush him and Mariku proceeds to beat the living daylights out of Bakura. Claude, sensing that his master is in danger, quickly sees Callie and Marie safely through the portal they find, and then runs to his aid, his duty to protect his master outweighing the previous order he had been given. He killed Mariku outright, using his wounded hand. His eyes glowed red and he noticed Bakura shooting him an angry look just before passing out.

(And here's that exchange I've had in my head for several weeks)

Claude looked over at RT and Sidi. His eyes went back to normal as he calmed down and he closed his eyes and smiled. "Terribly sorry you ladies had to see that. However I was only protecting my master. Now if you don't mind, I need to get my master to the infirmary and tend to his wounds. If you're wise, you won't interfere."

Obsidian frowned. "What gives you, a mere servant, the right to speak to me in that way?" She drew her sabre from her gem. "Maybe I need to teach you a lesson in respect."

Claude sighed. "I was going to leave the two of you alone as you hadn't laid a finger on my master but since you insist on challenging me I guess I haven't a choice." He took some gold knives and forks from his jacket, prompting laughter from Obsidian. The two fought for awhile. Obsidian sent Claude's attacks back at him with her telekenisis but since she didn't see him as a threat she kept her glasses on. She got in a few swipes with her sabre as well. After awhile she lowered her sword and eyed Claude's wounds.

"For a human you can definitely take a beating." She remarked.

"Yes...I guess that means I'm not as weak as you may think. Is that why you're holding back?  Because you think I'm not a threat? To hold back in a fair fight is an insult to your opponent." Claude replied.

"How do you know I was holding back?"

"I can tell you're more powerful than you're letting on. You forced me to hold back as well." Claude took off his glasses and cleaned them. "I'll say it again. Don't interfere with my duty as a butler. Admit defeat and leave."

"I'm no coward!"

"There's nothing cowardly about a tactical retreat. You're a soldier are you not? My previous master was a soldier and occasionally had his men fall back so they could regroup. Isn't it better to do that than make pointless sacrifices."

"I won't run." Obsidian took off her glasses. "And I'm not going to hold back anymore either."

"Very well." Claude out his glasses back on. "Then I won't either.

The next few seconds were a blur. Before Obsidian could react, Claude had darted behind her, attacked her, and then he was back in front of her as if he'd never moved.

"Impossible...how could an ordinary human defeat me when I'm at full power?"

Claude looked at her; his eyes were glowing red. "That's where you're mistaken. I'm not an ordinary human; you severely underestimated me."

Obsidian poofed right then. Claude caught her gem and tossed it to RT where it landed on the ground in front of her. He gave her a long look, indicating he wasn't playing around before picking up his unconscious master and heading back to the mansion.

Hmph...I got carried away and that wasn't even my full strength he thought. He reached the mansion and headed to the infirmary, passing by the lounge where NB, Sebastian, cat!Callie and Bastet were, forgetting that his hand was still covered in blood since his mind was focused on Bakura.

---

About ten minutes later, Obsidian reformed. She kept the standard uniform but this time added gold trim on the edges and opposite her gem was a shield with a Diamond symbol inside it. She walked over to Mariku's body and nudged it with her shoe.

"A shame really. He was intriguing." Noticing that Claude and Bakura were both gone she shook her head. "Tch...i need to train more." She looked at RT. "Let's get out of here," she said before walking off with RT following her. Eventually they found a way back to Homeworld and parted ways.

Last edited by Ebilkitty on Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:47 am

(So yeah, that's a thing. This is what happens when my brain gets going while I'm working)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:36 am

(Gonna do another thing. Get all of my characters I want for this in one place)

Waltz and Toccata kept walking. Eventually, Walt. Spotted Claude carrying Bakura. He didn't notice the blood on Claude's hand, more concerned about Bakura.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I'll tell you what happened. Your head of security isn't doing a very good job making sure prisoners stay in the dungeon. Mariku escaped and nearly killed my master, Waltz!"

"But he was in a high-security cell. You'd need a code to open it."

"He had help. I no longer sense the presence of the the two who helped him though. They must have left the world. I took care of him. Might want to find him before he revives."

"I see." Waltz went silent.

"Honestly I don't need your help protecting my master  but he insists it's for his sister and son so I don't have much choice."

"Claude, I understand why you did what you did but I cannot condone--"

"Let me make it clear to you, Waltz. I'm obligated to protect master and he has ordered me to extend that same protection to his family. Anyone who harms them will be shown no mercy. This is true regardless of who my master is and I know you wouldn't bat an eyelash if Fugue did the same to protect you so stop with the double standards."

Waltz didn't answer. Toccata put a hand on his shoulder but Waltz shrugged it off. "Don't worry. I'm fine, Toccata."

Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:33 am

(So time for Killua. And I thought of something a bit more plausible than what is originally had in mind. Post vol 32 of the manga and combat abilities mostly spoiler-free for the moment (like I'll just keep it to the basics). Just setting this up right now)

Killua had wandered into the mansion a couple hours earlier and, despite living in a large mansion for the better (or perhaps worst) part of his life, he promptly got lost. So he was looking for someone to help him, opening doors to random rooms. He eventually came across one door that...was apparently stuck? Maybe someone was inside this room. He tugged and tugged until he had pulled the door completely off its hinges.

"Oh. I used too much strength." He muttered. It was then he realized what was behind the door he currently held in his hand. Gold. And lots of it. He also noticed the keypad on the wall next to the door. Didn't take him more than a millisecond to realize he was in trouble. "Dammit..." He dropped the door. About a minute later he was surrounded by guards.

"Hey I didn't steal anything. I thought the door was stuck. Don't know my own strength." He stuck his hands into his pockets, planning to show they were empty but the guards thought he was reaching for a weapon and rushed at him. Of course he was faster and darted between two of them before they could grab him, then started running. It was then he realized something important.

You should've knocked them out first. Idiot. He scolded himself. He kept running though; when he was a fair distance ahead, he slowed to a jog but prepared to increase his speed if he needed to. When he was certain he had lost his pursuers, Killua found a place to hide and shut off his aura to conceal his presence. He'd wait until they gave up the chase and then he'd look for a way outside. Only another Nen user would know how to find him.

(I had a different thought. Fugue finds him and Killua runs and ends up where everyone else is and gets caught cuz he's intimidated by the anger and malice coming from Claude and just instinctively freezes. Then Fugue attacks Toccata and she flips him. She'll fix up his broken arm (or dislocated shoulder) though so he won't have to admit to Dr Gcar that his ex-girlfriend flipped him

Or we could just make it less complicated and have the guards capture Killua and go looking for Fugue and find him where Waltz and co are, getting his arm fixed up by Toccata after she flips him)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebilkitty Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:59 pm

(Screw it I'll just do another thing)

An hour passed. Then another. After three hours, Killua started getting bored of hiding. He figured since no one had found him by this point, then it was safe to assume they'd given up. Still, he kept his guard up as he left his hiding spot. He knew from years of training that letting down his guard, even for a moment, could potentially be fatal.

He kept walking in the direction he had been going before he hid. After a minute or two he froze. Just around the corner he sensed an aura filled with anger, malice, and a desire for revenge so powerful it made him shudder.

He put his back to the wall and peeked around the corner. The powerful aura he felt was coming from the man in the butler outfit who was carrying someone. He shuddered again. He hadn't been this intimidated by someone's aura for a long time; even his brother's aura wasn't as strong as the aura he was currently feeling. He shook his head, trying to calm himself down. There was no reason to be frightened by this man.

Calm down. You are not the one he is angry at. There's no reason for you to be. he thought. Still, he figured it would be better to just turn around and go back in the opposite direction. So he did, and after he'd been walking for a bit, he was spotted by one of the guards from earlier. He started running, only to end up at a dead end. Turning around, he saw more guards than before. He was trapped; he had no choice but to fight. He enveloped his body in aura to raise his defense.

Can't use that right now. I have to recharge first. I can't afford to waste any energy on these weaklings anyway. he thought. He stuck to brute strength, knocking a few out easily and dodging attacks as well. Some of them he didn't dodge quickly enough. The wounds inflicted were minor but the blood loss caught up to him and he quickly ran out of stamina. He dropped to one knee. He'd lost; he was caught, so now what? Even though he could easily escape, doing so wasn't an option, not until he got his energy back. He'd get captured again if he didn't find a hiding spot before they woke up. He suppressed his aura again; doing so would help him regain energy a bit faster.

One of the last two guards left standing grabbed him roughly and confiscated what was in his pockets. "A pair of yoyos and an ID card of some kind. A wallet...it's got some weird looking money I've never seen before. And a cell phone. But nothing from the treasury."

"He didn't have time to take anything, idiot." The other guard knocked the first upside the head. "But even if he wasn't trying to steal anything, he's still an intruder. He might try and harm Lord Waltz. You saw how he single-handedly took down the others with just his bare hands."

Hmph. That's really all I needed anyway. Killua thought.

"You're as paranoid as Fugue is nowadays. We should take this kid to him though. He might be in a good enough mood to give us a raise." The first guard twisted Killua's arm behind his back.

"Ow." Killua said. His tone was calm though, almost mocking. The guard ignored him and pushed him forward. He noticed they were going back in the direction of the intimidating aura.

(Got a bit carried away, I think. Oh and I'll reveal "that" later cuz spoilers)
Ebilkitty
Ebilkitty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum